ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Jew hater

Wow. That totally proves he isn't a jew hater. I mean, he's visited Israel and everything. Woah, I was worried for a second.

Providing context to the serious allegations. Close minded folks like yourself will dismiss them. That’s okay. You are a hateful person, that’s what you do.

More Jews defending Elon against the ADL.

I'm an orthodox jew and I can confirm that I hold the same views that @elonmusk mentioned.

The far left are using antisemitism to push their own agendas. Such "Jewish" orgs are anti white and despicable. I'm not an antisemite, or... Am I?

The real antisemitism comes from the far left media and especially their biased pro Palestinian coverage of this war.

Their fake Hospital bombing story incited hate rallies at 3am around the Muslim world. Millions of Muslims became more antisemitic because of that fake story alone! This is not "Micro-hate", it's the real deal.

@jaketapper has the balls to call out Elon while working at CNN?! Show some respect to a person who just recently spent hours with Jewish leaders on twitter spaces brainstorming how to help with antisemitism.

As a jew I can tell you this: it feels awful when our real struggles are being used to push despicable woke and anti-Elon agendas.

Not everything is antisemitism, one thing that is has something to do with inciting the world against jews by biased reporting of how Israel defends itself against terror.

@WholeMarsBlog @iamtomnash @CWBOCA @YossiGestetner @Yankelala @GerberKawasaki

I’ll ask you this, what caused more damage to the Jewish people?

Elon saying a Jewish organization should stop racist messaging?

Or the extreme woke Left media blasting the since debunked “Israeli hospital bombing of Gaza that killed 500 people” to the entire muslim world on the word of Hamas?

Give it a think. I’m done educating you all. Think twice before you swallow a headline wholesale.

That’s because, contrary to deranged delusions of anti-Jewish conspiracy theorists, public policy is not set by the 0.2 percent of the world population that is Jewish

Secretary of Treasury, Secretary of State, Attorney General, and Secretary of Homeland Security isn’t a bad Cabinet haul for a group that is just 2% of the US population.
I’d think they have some public policy influence without needing to establish a conspiracy.
Diversity is our strength.

uh, biden has several POC in his cabinet.

But if you look at it is basically just old white dudes

2004.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT