ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Trout

Please, oh please, let Moreno agree to trade him to a contender.
I think Trout will play his entire career with the Angels, and never experience any real team success. He'll have great individual stats, and get in the HOF, but the Angels don't look like they're anywhere close to being on the right path to make a run to/in the playoffs.

I think Trout will play his entire career with the Angels, and never experience any real team success. He'll have great individual stats, and get in the HOF, but the Angels don't look like they're anywhere close to being on the right path to make a run to/in the playoffs.
They are going to have a rough year. You might be right on his entire career there. I think it's this year or never for a trade. I really want to see him play meaningful games in October for someone so I hope it happens.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Trout has zero desire to leave SoCal. His wife loves it there and is very involved with the community. At this point he seems content with the paycheck after a decade of losing. Trout really tried hard to get Othani to stay. Sucks we suck so bad. Hey there is always 2002.

He looks in better shape, hope it helps him stay healthy. A lot of us have too much money tied up in little pieces of cardboard with his picture on it.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
Trout has zero desire to leave SoCal. His wife loves it there and is very involved with the community. At this point he seems content with the paycheck after a decade of losing. Trout really tried hard to get Othani to stay. Sucks we suck so bad. Hey there is always 2002.
Rally Monkey remembers.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT