ADVERTISEMENT

Miller flashing White Power signs?

The W is quite clear. Is the P something most would recognize as a P? This is not something I know anything about.

Both look too awkward to be anything but deliberate. So if this is a correct interpretation, he should be toast.

The W is quite clear. Is the P something most would recognize as a P? This is not something I know anything about.

Both look too awkward to be anything but deliberate. So if this is a correct interpretation, he should be toast.

How is the W clear? It looks like one must put the thumb up as well which he clearly didn't do.

He is old friends with Richard Spencer, the Alt-Right leader and self described white nationalist.

Reactions: lucas80
From what I understand he isn't the only one who has flashed white power signs at the white house lately.
hoft-tweet_%282%29.jpg

Stephen Miller is a Californian who is the product of liberal Democrat Jewish parents.
How's them alt-right facts?

These posters are idiots. Spreading whatever B.S. they can and see what they can get to stick.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
In all candor, I don't care for him, either. But this silly OP photo is just ridiculous. He is NOT flashing white power. He's straightening his tie and fixing the button on his coat.

He's not eligible to flash white power, because in the traditional sense he ain't no ordinary white boy. He's Ashkenazi or Sephardic.

In all candor, I don't care for him, either. But this silly OP photo is just ridiculous. He is NOT flashing white power. He's straightening his tie and fixing the button on his coat.

He's not eligible to flash white power, because in the traditional sense he ain't no ordinary white boy. He's Ashkenazi or Sephardic.
First: You're pretty cool to be able to, with such conviction, assert that he is straightening his tie and fixing the button on his coat—from a photo. You work in some sort of crime lab doing photo analysis?

Second: Have you not heard of Clayton Bigsby?!

Reactions: Raglefant
I invite any of you to copy the hand gesture and positioning of Miller in that photo—as closely as you can.

Seems like a deliberate act, or at least enough to make you go hmmm.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
I invite any of you to copy the hand gesture and positioning of Miller in that photo—as closely as you can.

Not to a sane person. If you would have just had the picture in the Op with no headline other than asking the question of what he is doing with his hands, 100% of people would have said adjusting his tie/coat.

Which leads me to the assertion that you are trolling and having a good time. Keep on keeping on, man.

From what I understand he isn't the only one who has flashed white power signs at the white house lately.
hoft-tweet_%282%29.jpg
I thought that was the butthole sign. Just when I find something to like, you take it away. 2, 1.

BTW, this i what else the twink is know for. I'm telling you all, the GOP has a closet problem at the very least. Look at that gold on the stool. Where have we seen that sort of decorating before? Things that make you go hmmm...

trumptwink-1469038194-body-image-1469038317.jpg

fdf3e06073697cd1b69a472e281bfe6a

You're pretty cool to be able to, with such conviction, assert that he is flashing the white power sign—from a photo. You work in some sort of crime lab doing photoanalysis?

Reactions: coodermans
I thought that was the butthole sign. Just when I find something to like, you take it away. 2, 1.

BTW, this i what else the twink is know for. I'm telling you all, the GOP has a closet problem at the very least. Look at that gold on the stool. Where have we seen that sort of decorating before? Things that make you go hmmm...

How very twitter of you.

Gold is for winners. And Trophy wives.

Reactions: unIowa
Not to a sane person. If you would have just had the picture in the Op with no headline other than asking the question of what he is doing with his hands, 100% of people would have said adjusting his tie/coat.

Which leads me to the assertion that you are trolling and having a good time. Keep on keeping on, man.
I'm trolling a bit, and giving also giving some credence to his flashing a sign. Hear me out.

If you're a white nationalist douche, 31 years old, background of behavior like this kid has, it's not a stretch to think he might try to slyly, whether in seriousness or in jest, flash a sign that is construable as fixing his tie and jacket button.

One can almost hear this dork telling his buddies, "hey, keep an eye out I'm going to sneak in the WP sign from time to time."

It's not inconceivable. He is that type of immature, petulant little dick.

Regardless, it's all speculation, thus the rightful blending of trolling into the equation. All we can do is be gossipy boys and girls about this.

Which is why I immediately contested goldmon acting like she can somehow know, for certain, that he was only fixing his tie and jacket button.

Seriously, did you try to imitate his hand gestures and positioning? If you have and come back to tell me this feels natural, I'll be a little surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT