ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota Senate votes 34-33 to legalize recreational cannabis

They have a few lovely truck stops and a Spam museum already. Weed will only make it a more desirable stopping point.
doobie-730024.jpg

+

smoked-spam-5.jpg

=

man-his-belly-hanging-out-260nw-326233562.jpg

images

Holy S**t 5lbs! help me with my math but that would be 5lbs x 16 oz =320 quarters at conservatively $ 125 per would be around 40K. Sign me up. Nancy Botwin approves this measure while doing the brick dance.

Another way of looking at it...

An ounce will fill a quart Ziploc comfortably without smashing the buds.

There are 16 ounces in a pound, so five pounds = 80 quart-sized bags of weed.

It's like setting a home beer limit at 500 cases.

Lawmakers are oblivious.

Another way of looking at it...

An ounce will fill a quart Ziploc comfortably without smashing the buds.

There are 16 ounces in a pound, so five pounds = 80 quart-sized bags of weed.

It's like setting a home beer limit at 500 cases.

Lawmakers are oblivious.

Making a case that 5lbs of weed is too much

Americans stockpile weapons and ammo at alarming rate and that’s totes fine

Where I am, it’s been a slow process.. first Colorado.. 15 hour drive there and back.. then seems like a decade passed, Illinois at least a could make it there in back in 8 hours.. then Missouri .. 7 hours there and back.. now Minnesota down to 4 hours there and back. Was hoping South Dakota would flip.

Albert Lee will be a hot spot
Big dream organics. 1 hour and 15 minutes from my doorstep. Right on highway 69. The CEO is a good dude that I used to work with and an army veteran. When the company we worked for went bankrupt he seized the opportunity and went back to school to get his business degree.

Reactions: dgordo and mnole03
Have the
They have a few lovely truck stops and a Spam museum already. Weed will only make it a more desirable stopping point.

Spam museum is in Austin; but not far from AL. Got food truck that sells weed ready to go. Just need that license

Where I am, it’s been a slow process.. first Colorado.. 15 hour drive there and back.. then seems like a decade passed, Illinois at least a could make it there in back in 8 hours.. then Missouri .. 7 hours there and back.. now Minnesota down to 4 hours there and back. Was hoping South Dakota would flip.
There will pot shops popping up along MN’s western border with SD and ND. Sioux Falls metro (pop 250k) to the MN line is about 15 miles. The first dispensary over the the border is going to do a shit ton of business. Fargo (NDSU) and Morehead MN are sister cities separated by a river.

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
There will pot shops popping up along MN’s western border with SD and ND. Sioux Falls metro (pop 250k) to the MN line is about 15 miles. The first dispensary over the the border is going to do a shit ton of business. Fargo (NDSU) and Morehead MN are sister cities separated by a river.
Ideally I’d prefer Jackson open a shop as well. Get that okoboji traffic and towns south on 71.

While I generally deride those of you from the midwest out of spite I will allow that y'all are much more tolerant than we are here in the South. Hell, it's been less than twenty years since beer and liquor have been for sale on Sundays. So I'm not getting my hopes up for legal weed.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition

I lived in Fargo for about 8 years - Moorhead is going to be doing a **** ton of business. I wonder how assholish the Fargo PD is going to be during the first few months. Honestly, it's probably going to just push North Dakota into recreational. When your largest population center basically just has to go 5 minutes and drive over a bridge for legal weed, what the **** is the point in fighting it.

Meanwhile, in Iowa.... as long as dipshit continues to be Governor, we'll hold out as long as we can and cost the state millions of dollars in tax revenue because people still buy into 1950's era propaganda.

When your largest population center basically just has to go 5 minutes and drive over a bridge for legal weed, what the **** is the point in fighting it.
I don’t know about ND’s governor but according to Kristi Noem, weed is the gateway to mass murder or something like that.

Let’s face it both SD and ND have Republican legislative super majorities dominated by religious nuts. Legalization will only happen when the voters approve by initiated ballot measures

I didn't know Missouri had legalized. There was more weed at the draft than Redrocks Concert. I didn't partake, but I'm pretty sure I hot high off the 2nd hand smoke. It was crazy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT