ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota trooper charges dropped by Hennepin County

During the early stages of this investigation, Hennepin Country Attorney Moriarty consulted with a use of force expert, who told her that the state trooper followed procedures and that his use of force was justified. Moriarty did not like that answer and for whatever reason decided to charge the state trooper with murder.

Guess what? The defense was going to call that expert to testify.

Also, her office couldn't handle the case for whatever reasons so they hired a law firm out of DC. That law firm was guaranteed $1,000,000; that money is now down the drain.

Moriarty has gotta go.

I wouldn’t care if it was a whites guy that got shot resisting and fleeing either. Why endanger yourself and others by doing this?

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
I wouldn’t care if it was a whites guy that got shot resisting and fleeing either. Why endanger yourself and others by doing this?
200w.gif

Reactions: BelemNole
As I have tons of law school classmates up there.....I'll get the skinny on this
This seems more Darren Wilson like, though, I think this guy was in way less danger than Wilson. I could see him being charged with something, but murder was ridiculous

Lou has been covering this case for the Minneapolis NBC affiliate.

Here's some more tidbits that continue to destroy the prosecution's case. The trooper never violated his training.

I’m serious, why should I care if the trash takes itself out, regardless of color? Reach for all officers gun??? It’s playing Russian Roulette
Global, why do you have so much white guilt??? Why do you not want equal treatment for all people, not equity, equal treatment. We aren’t there yet, the rich still get their own rules, but hopefully that’s changing too

I'll assess after I see everything. The yelling cop with gun aimed.....doesn't look / sound good.

What doesn't look good is that (1) there was a warrant out for his arrest; (2) he was told to get out of the car and refused; (3) he then put the car in drive and started to drive away; (4) there was a gun retrieved from the vehicle.

His refusal to get out of the car is why, in part, the trooper was yelling.

Not an act, I don’t want special treatment based on race, ethnicity, etc, other than handicapped people getting some breaks. Life isn’t fair, but the rules should be the same.
Liberals like global don't learn until some gangbanger shoves a piece so for down his throat it comes out his ass...........then he wants a cop........

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
What are your views on DEI, affirmative action? What about the difference between what happened with George Floyd versus Mike Brown? I really want to know. Do you think every action is racist? Do you see any of the crime statistics as not racist?

What are your views on DEI, affirmative action? What about the difference between what happened with George Floyd versus Mike Brown? I really want to know. Do you think every action is racist? Do you see any of the crime statistics as not racist?
Get better.

What doesn't look good is that (1) there was a warrant out for his arrest; (2) he was told to get out of the car and refused; (3) he then put the car in drive and started to drive away; (4) there was a gun retrieved from the vehicle.

His refusal to get out of the car is why, in part, the trooper was yelling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT