ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri's right tackle and top linebacker have opted out

Saw in the DI today that 14 people from the AD test + yesterday. I'm becoming more and more skeptical that this game takes place.
KF is one of those and that’s across all UI sports. Football team to be tested tomorrow when they are back to practice.

I get that, but I'm going to remain skeptical until Iowa walks onto the field.
I don't care if the Hawks play backups and if they win or lose I could care less. Great opportunity for those guys who go to practice everyday to get some legitimate snaps against someone other than their own teammates.

I don't care if the Hawks play backups and if they win or lose I could care less. Great opportunity for those guys who go to practice everyday to get some legitimate snaps against someone other than their own teammates.
Except with 6 coaches out now as has been confirmed, that will make it awful hard to prepare if they are even allowed to coach in nine days. This doesn't look possible at this point.

Except with 6 coaches out now as has been confirmed, that will make it awful hard to prepare if they are even allowed to coach in nine days. This doesn't look possible at this point.

They have already paused football activities. <10% chance the game happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT