ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell Mesenbrink transfer

I did forget Chittum. I think of this year being his redshirt freshman year. He’s old enough and around the program already. Yea I know he’s technically enrolling next year, but I do expect him to contribute right away. I would assume Arnold and Block will red shirt unless they earn more. That’s my initial thought process right now.

I have a family member that trains at big game. There’s a riff. I’m not sure how deep this riff cuts, but it’s there. Would it sway a kid one direction or another in a tight decision? I’ll feel better if there’s another kid at big game worthy of wrestling at Iowa that Iowa lands.

AWA is the club we need to be doing work on. I believe there is more potential there than most clubs, if not all clubs in the Midwest area.
Pinnacle is better.

I love the TnT's loyalty to his wrestlers, but there have been several high level wrestlers/ assistant coachs' we should have poached instead of grabbing graduates. We definitely needs some stylistic diversity.

i would agree but there some former guys who are assistant coaches at other programs who were great scramblers. dsj and kemerer are the two who come to mind first.

Kemerrer was an offensive technician for sure. That assuming he would have wanted to live in Iowa and coach. Plus no role open as he left.

Reactions: Gobblin and eb05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT