ADVERTISEMENT

Moderate Nikki Haley

Kamala has come from a self-contained bubble that’s pretty much an echo chamber of progressive liberal ideas. Her sudden flip flop on her former positions reflects first a shock at what the centrist rest of America thinks. Then a realization that her long held stances won’t necessarily fly with a majority of voters. She should have been moving to the middle over the last three years but the wave of wokeism and ultra progressive themes have helped her delay the realities she’s going to face in the next 83 days.
Of course Trump might end up handing her the election if he cannot control himself.
The realities she is going to face are massive amounts of money raised to beat an 80 year old rapist who refuses to leave home. Trump's already conceded the election to her. He's pushed all of his chips into this stupid and dangerous elector scheme. He's a tired and empty man and we're lucky we have Harris. Even people like you are lucky we have Harris. She is standing in the way of Trump and his desire to rewrite our democracy.

Haley is bins gal…he’d vote for her cowardly ass in a heartbeat without questioning her MASSIVE flip flops.
I cannot think of a thing that she has flipped on. To me, she seems like the same Nikki Haley she has always been. In any case, we know where her heart is on every issue and if she compromises on a thing or two along the way ... that is her being a politician ... which is OK in a political world.

Flipping from being anti-abortion to being in favor of searching out a middle ground is not really a flip. It is her recognizing reality and attempting to make some progress in the battle v. nothing. A partial victory v. a loss is considered statesmanship by some, flip-flopping by others.

Last edited:
I cannot think of a thing that she has flipped on. To me, she seems like the same Nikki Haley she has always been. In any case, we know where her heart is on every issue and if she compromises on a thing or two along the way ... that is her being a politician ... which is OK in a political world.
she called trump "unhinged" and not qualified to be president

then she endorsed him

seems like a flip flop to me

Reactions: Tom Paris
You're serious with this? You have no idea where her heart is. One day it's for a rapist. The next it's against a rapist. Then he's good again. Then bad. Then good? He's a rapist. He's never good. This isn't hard.

Nancy Lee Grahn is an American actress known primarily for her work in daytime soap operas, portraying Julia Wainwright Capwell on Santa Barbara from 1985–93 and Alexis Davis on General Hospital since 1996

:D

What's your bio?

Not voting for Trump but I need a little more than "she isn't Trump" to vote for her. Sorry.

Good synopsis of Trump answering questions, sure would be nice to juxtapose that with Harris. I suspect she'll do an interview sooner or later...I don't expect many tough questions, if any. We'll see.

Both sides. Can't you just assume the positions match?

Rs: "Let's invade the capitol to overturn the election. Kill the Vice President. Kill the Speaker. Kill the capitol police."

Dems "That's insane. You're being insane. Don't do this."

Bins: "Boy, you Dems sure are being divisive here."

she called trump "unhinged" and not qualified to be president

then she endorsed him

seems like a flip flop to me
I am convinced that she has always considered him at least a little quirky. I see no flip-flop there ... and no politician considers the opposition to be more qualified than themselves. (Kind of like here on HBOT.)

I am convinced that she has always considered him at least a little quirky. I see no flip-flop there ... and no politician considers the opposition to be more qualified than themselves. (Kind of like here on HBOT.)
come on...

feb 2024: "He showed that with that kind of disrespect for the military, he’s not qualified to be the president of the United States, because I don’t trust him to protect them," Haley said.

july 2024: “I’ll start by making one thing perfectly clear: Donald Trump has my strong endorsement, period,” Haley said Tuesday.

Would you rather have a candidate not take questions, or a candidate take questions and just spew bullshit and lies?

Once again, your "both sides" bullshit gets so old when you're constantly bitching about one side only. Get a new schtick man, you'd be a good poster if it wasn't for this bullshit every single damn day.
His both sides is 90% questioning democrats. This thread right here, ignoring Nikki’s cowardice is case in point.

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32
Kamala has come from a self-contained bubble that’s pretty much an echo chamber of progressive liberal ideas. Her sudden flip flop on her former positions reflects first a shock at what the centrist rest of America thinks. Then a realization that her long held stances won’t necessarily fly with a majority of voters. She should have been moving to the middle over the last three years but the wave of wokeism and ultra progressive themes have helped her delay the realities she’s going to face in the next 83 days.
Of course Trump might end up handing her the election if he cannot control himself.
Please elaborate on what centrist America believes. You talk centrist but vote far right…which helps our billionaires.

Reactions: Kelsers
The party of no blocks everything with it.
The D's use it when they're in the minority Tom. It's a check so they can't shove shit through with a bare majority and it's worked pretty well....

Getting rid of the filibuster for judicial nominations has worked so well. :rolleyes:

If Trump were to win and R's got total control of congress I highly doubt you'd still be in favor of getting rid of the filibuster.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Please elaborate on what centrist America believes. You talk centrist but vote far right…which helps our billionaires.
You think billionaires need “our help”??
Laughable.
Has school started yet? Grab your whistle and clipboard!

She is unfit because she still endorses Trump today. Abyone who is isn't fit for office. It shows her true colors and character.
Gotta agree with you here. Any woman that supports a man that's been found liable of raping another woman is unfit to hold office. It shows she's selfish and will do whatever she has to do to please the rapist's followers because she'll need them at some point.

The D's use it when they're in the minority Tom. It's a check so they can't shove shit through with a bare majority and it's worked pretty well....

Getting rid of the filibuster for judicial nominations has worked so well. :rolleyes:

If Trump were to win and R's got total control of congress I highly doubt you'd still be in favor of getting rid of the filibuster.
Trump won’t need to worry about the filibuster. Rules don’t apply to him or aren’t you listening, bins. But your point is fair. Having said that, I despise the filibuster. Either way. Let people pass stuff and prove it works or it doesn’t.

Gotta agree with you here. Any woman that supports a man that's been found liable of raping another woman is unfit to hold office. It shows she's selfish and will do whatever she has to do to please the rapist's followers because she'll need them at some point.

bUt MaH tAx CuTs!!!!

I am unfortunately surrounded by dopes amongst my neighborhood with this thinking. Many with daughters who don’t see the damage Trump has caused.

You think billionaires need “our help”??
Laughable.
Has school started yet? Grab your whistle and clipboard!
God, you’re a freaking simpleton. No deep thinking to you whatsoever. People try to explain stuff to you and it goes right over your head.

If I was Republican you wouldn’t have typed your last 2 sentences. We both know it.

Way past that but a major reason yes. Trump isn't fit for office besides all his personal issues.

Reactions: Tom Paris
She is unfit because she still endorses Trump today. Abyone who is isn't fit for office. It shows her true colors and character.

I can certainly agree that I don't love the fact she is endorsing trump. But I also don't just hate anybody that is a trump supporter. I know plenty and they are still good people. I don't let how others feel politically dictate my feelings towards them.

I can certainly agree that I don't love the fact she is endorsing trump. But I also don't just hate anybody that is a trump supporter. I know plenty and they are still good people. I don't let how others feel politically dictate my feelings towards them.
Problem is that Haley knows better. She knows he's a scumbag. She's called him a scumbag. But party before country is more important to her. So she's a scumbag too.

What’s a far left person and what is it they support? Legitimate terrible things they support. Then tell us how much power they have in America.

Well, TBF, I guess none of us really know where she stands cause we haven't seen anything. But a couple that I am not a fan of is reparations, which she has commented on and student loan forgiveness. Another one that Biden tried to get passed was free child care. Not for it, at all.

Why should this matter? How can you hold support from a politician that endorses a convicted felon and sexual assaulter?

JESSES! It can't be a reflection on her character to have no conscience to moral fabric, right?

The Orange Turd's fraudulent history should have no bearing.

Orange Turd University. 25 million settlement.
Sex Assault with defamations 330 million settlements

The guy has stiffed towns cities and companies and the State of New York for unpaid debts, including campaign venues. He is a weasel and a crook.

But why on earth would Nikki Haley feel compelled to hold him to a high enough level of moral scrutiny it would not reflect on her?

Because she's a Republican.

I'd try holding the ones in power acting this way accountable. It impacts us all eventually and destroys our country.

Agreed…but Nikki wants the presidency. I will never vote for her, and a decade ago I really liked her. Sadly she proved to be a coward.

I would guess not till after the convention, Currently has all the momentum, Trump doing his best to boost her campaign every time he opens his mouth. No need currently to risk a misstep in an interview. Not saying it’s right but from a purely political standpoint smart IMO.
Kamala should pull a Hawkeye. Just step aside and let the Trump/Vance run right into each other. Kamala can collect the momentum, and the win, from there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT