ADVERTISEMENT

Mollie Tibbetts found dead

This is one of those things that will have far reaching effects behond the direct people involved. I'm sure there are many illegals living peaceful lives in the area who may as well start looking to relocate.

Not saying it's fair or not but I would imagine the locals will want the illegals out. It's understandable why they would honestly. Such a sad story in so many ways.
Hopefully, they're looking to relocate back to where they came from. Peaceful or not, they're here illegally.

Fair? Yeah, I don't think it's unfair to expect people to gain citizenship before living here. People that think otherwise are beyond help.

This is one of those things that will have far reaching effects behond the direct people involved. I'm sure there are many illegals living peaceful lives in the area who may as well start looking to relocate.

Not saying it's fair or not but I would imagine the locals will want the illegals out. It's understandable why they would honestly. Such a sad story in so many ways.
Sadly you will have people attacking anyone of the like, accusing them of being illegal. This just adds more fuel to that already massive fire.

Reactions: Rudolph and reotto
Hopefully, they're looking to relocate back to where they came from. Peaceful or not, they're here illegally.

Fair? Yeah, I don't think it's unfair to expect people to gain citizenship before living here. People that think otherwise are beyond help.

Anyone who believes in illegals should have be protesting TSA, every bar in IC, and anyone else that asks you to stand in line, wait your turn and be frisked or have your background checked.

Lately we as a society have put people into tribes (or groups) for political purposes and if the people of that area decide they want to protect their tribe by getting rid of all the illegals one could reasonably assume this political tribalism we have decided to adopt and spew is a big reason for these peoples reactions. The thing about going all in on craziness is that sometimes that same craziness plays in an equal but opposite direction and that is where we seem to be today.

Reactions: Rudolph
Maybe Obama shouldn’t have talked about people with no health insurance when pushing for reform.

Wtf? This is why people want only legal immigration.

If I were an illegal in that area.....I would pack my bags and move on. It is going to get really, really ugly sometime soon.

Oh, I agree completely, let the generalizations begin. Also, once people find out who the guy was working for, they can plan a nice bankruptcy. It is going to be interesting to see what happens in towns like Storm Lake and Sioux City with companies that employ a lot of Mexicans.

It is more important to hate Trump than it is to show concern for Mollie.

I know you're joking, but the truth is it is incredible anybody would focus on how Fox wants to cover these three bombshell stories on the same day, right? Sorry, I meant 8 bombshells.

Also, a ginger murdered a guy one time so let's think about what we need to do to gingers so that can't happen again.

You are for open borders? Don't even ask, just waltz right in?

You can't see a difference between crimes committed by people that are US citizens and those that have no business being here?

Thousands of people have been murdered and raped in this country that wouldn't have been if we just did a better job enforcing laws already in place.

Oh, I agree completely, let the generalizations begin. Also, once people find out who the guy was working for, they can plan a nice bankruptcy. It is going to be interesting to see what happens in towns like Storm Lake and Sioux City with companies that employ a lot of Mexicans.

Maybe they will have to start paying higher wages, no different than paying higher taxes as an expense is an expense.

I know you're joking, but the truth is it is incredible anybody would focus on how Fox wants to cover these three bombshell stories on the same day, right? Sorry, I meant 8 bombshells.

It is incredible how quickly people make this political (btw my politicking here is making fun of the people making this political). I honestly feel awful for this family, what an awful thing for any parent, brother/sister, grandparent, aunt/uncle, friend of, to have to go through. I hate we have people in our society that don't respect the value that each life brings to our communities and those around them.

Maybe they will have to start paying higher wages, no different than paying higher taxes as an expense is an expense.

Exactly and that is the key here. Let these people in via a system of permits or as citizens so they can be page the wages they deserve. If they are doing jobs that americans do not want I suspect we will see very high wages for them. I wouldn't be surprised, pending on the wage rate they get, if some americans say well I wouldn't do that for $5/hour but I will do it for X.

It is more humane to treat them as humans and pay them as they are entitled to as opposed to our current endured servitude we allow right now.

You are for open borders? Don't even ask, just waltz right in?

You can't see a difference between crimes committed by people that are US citizens and those that have no business being here?

Thousands of people have been murdered and raped in this country that wouldn't have been if we just did a better job enforcing laws already in place.

You need to start asking people "what's your number?" meaning what is the number of rapes and murders by illegals they find acceptable and at what number will they want to see our border security changed. Make them tell you, that will really get to them.

Reactions: sandiegohawk
Hmmm, illegals have no right to be here, legal gingers do

It’s more than that.

This guy apparently went to work and didn’t cause problems for up to 7 years. The problem is that he kills someone trying to avoid deportation. That is not a blanket race issue, it becomes a policy issue.

Reactions: Chuck C
Exactly and that is the key here. Let these people in via a system of permits or as citizens so they can be page the wages they deserve. If they are doing jobs that americans do not want I suspect we will see very high wages for them. I wouldn't be surprised, pending on the wage rate they get, if some americans say well I wouldn't do that for $5/hour but I will do it for X.

It is more humane to treat them as humans and pay them as they are entitled to as opposed to our current endured servitude we allow right now.

Republicans and democrats are both pro-illegal immigration, don't let their sounding board tell you they are not.

Noticed they went out of the way to not discuss his employment. That person/company is going to get destroyed and maybe that is what it is going to take.

This isn't the part that I am most interested in. Law enforcemnr won't disclose right now, but you'd have to think that his employment will be public knowledge very soon.

Regardless, there isn't an employer in Southeast Iowa who is sweating and probably feels terribly guilty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT