ADVERTISEMENT

Molly Davis and AJ Adiger dating

With Molly’s deep voice, this can’t be a surprise to anyone.
If they’re happy, good for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
With Molly’s deep voice, this can’t be a surprise to anyone.
If they’re happy, good for them.
They weren't up and front about it, but if you check out AJ's instagram she has a ton of pics with Molly over the last couple years.

Except Islam is very much a part of the far left Democratic party as it currently exists. Just look at how the state of Michigan is being treated as evidence of that. And for the extemists of that religion, people who are gay don't fair all that well.
I'm curious - from the people who gave the laughing emoji to my statement, please share how it is incorrect. Be very specifc on what is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I know, I get that but it's an intellectually incoherent coalition.

One faction believes it's their religious responsibility to kill the other.
It may very well be all that - but that does not stop the fact it exists. Some are just too caught up in the name politics to see the reality. Both sides have extremist nut jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
They weren't up and front about it, but if you check out AJ's instagram she has a ton of pics with Molly over the last couple years.
I’m not in the habit of scoping out college girls’ instagram accounts. Call me old fashioned.

Reactions: amahawk
It may very well be all that - but that does not stop the fact it exists. Some are just too caught up in the name politics to see the reality. Both sides have extremist nut jobs.
And I'm beginning to see just where they exist here. Not directed at you - Rock and Roll.

Imagine Caitlin and Connor getting married and having a daughter...

tumblr_oaikxeTeUV1tlb56zo1_400.gifv
Connor would need to take her last name.

Didn’t know they were a couple. A while back I watched a bunch of Ediger’s YouTube Vlog videos of the BB season. Molly and her were hotel roommates when Iowa was on the road.

I'll be honest, a lot of this is news to me. I know there are jokes about softball and field hockey players being mostly lesbian, but I guess I didn't know that girls on basketball, cross country, and other teams act like lesbians when they aren't lesbians, and then go about their lives as heterosexuals once they graduate. Seems bizarre to me, but I'm a boring 49-year old.

You should have seen how surprised I was when I watched the show Spartacus.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT