ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the sentence for a cop who forced a woman to perform oral sex

I read these stories and wonder if the officer was set up by the women involved.

The officer stops them, they offer the unorthodox plea deal, the officer goes for it, the sex act occurs and then the dishonorable young lady goes back on her end of the bargain.

This stuff happens so often and there are so many random BJ's out there to be had! They can't possibly all be set up through extortion.

I read these stories and wonder if the officer was set up by the women involved.

The officer stops them, they offer the unorthodox plea deal, the officer goes for it, the sex act occurs and then the dishonorable young lady goes back on her end of the bargain.

This stuff happens so often and there are so many random BJ's out there to be had! They can't possibly all be set up through extortion.
Something tells me you've sexually assaulted someone before.

Yeah this sucks when it happens at work. When I go to write up a female employee and they are always offering a BJ to get out of it and I have to pass because you just can't trust a ho anymore. It's makes work really hard.

Yeah this sucks when it happens at work. When I go to write up a female employee and they are always offering a BJ to get out of it and I have to pass because you just can't trust a ho anymore. It's makes work really hard.
I presume that you then let the issue slide. She has made a good-faith offer, after all, so it would seem to be the courteous thing to do. A rain check might be an option.

Reactions: beanerhawk
Taking pensions and depositing those funds in the victim restitution program is the best way to stop this type of conduct.
Who administers those programs? I bet one would find all sorts of corruption should audits occur.

Pensions should be absolutely irrevocable. They should never under any circumstances be subjected to political or judicially influenced seizure.

Last edited:
One year! What?!?

A former Chicago police officer who forced a woman to engage in a sex act in his squad car in 2019 was sentenced to a year in federal prison, prosecutors said Monday.

James Sajdak, 65, pleaded guilty in November to one count of deprivation of civil rights, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois said in a statement.

He was sentenced Friday to the maximum allowed for the misdemeanor charge.

On March 5, 2019, Sajdak flashed the lights of his police vehicle at a woman walking on the street and said something like “You can get in the front seat or you can get in the back,” which he meant to be a threat of arrest, Sajdak admitted in a plea agreement. The woman got in the front seat.

Sajdak locked the doors, drove to an abandoned lot and forced her to do a sex act, the plea agreement said.

Sajdak, a police officer since 1989, retired after the incident. The victim sued him and the city, and the case was settled, according to records and his defense attorneys. He was federally indicted in 2022.

Sajdak “abused the power and responsibility with which he had been entrusted,” prosecutors wrote in a sentencing memo.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-chicago-police-officer-sentenced-062229490.html
Wouldn’t this have been a state crime also? The Feds had to prosecute him for a civil rights violation? Did local prosecutors think the civil suit was punishment enough, or were they just a little too close to the law enforcement agency to want to ruffle any feathers?

Reactions: Finance85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT