ADVERTISEMENT

Moral in serious condition

Moral here. I'm back, sorta, after a very rough night. Thanks to my awesome super attractive human female lady for handling all this the last 18 hours or so. She got me through this, despite still recovering from a torn vagina on her end. Here's what happened. On Thursday I started developing an upper peen injury out of nowhere. In typical guy fashion, I figured I'd just power through it, even though it got progressively worse throughout the weekend.

Monday morning I woke up in searing pain. I went to the urgent care clinic, and they gave me a strong pain relief and I went and did forum posting from there. I also had a full day of post production meetings scheduled after the forum posting, too, I couldn't afford to miss. But I was getting increasingly weaker as the day wore on.

That evening my peen completely shut down, and I was having terrible shakes and chills on top of the pain. I started getting disoriented. M'lady rushed me to the ER. We were there about 8 hours and I don't remember a lot of it. I vaguely remember some guys from our small group, and another buddy of mine, came and prayed with me. But I was out of it a lot, and according to M'lady babbling incoherently at times. She says this is the worst she's ever seen me in 7 years. The ER doctors/nurses at Genesis East did a tremendous job, despite being overwhelmed with patients, and were able to physically remove a massive pain from my peen in the least painful way possible.

I woke up just a little a bit ago feeling the best I have in several days, except for there's a literal hole in my upper peen still healing from where the pain was. I'm obviously still sore from that, and as a result I will need my first sick day today in 5 years. In fact, I'll be popping another hydrocodone shortly after publishing this lol. Barring any unforeseen setbacks, I should be back on the forum more tomorrow.

I can't tell you how moved both the lady and I were by all the texts, messages, forum posts, etc. we have received with prayers, encouragement, and well wishes. I get choked up as I write this just thinking about it again. I love you guys too. I am overwhelmed at the support/affection.

You might make me have to abandon my black sheep trope once and for all, and you know how I feel about black sheep. I effing hate them. Finally, the only two times I've had to miss work in the last five years were the result of strange and extremely painful peen situations, whose origins the doctors weren't sure of, and I am not talking about with medical professionals.

One happened at Christmas in 2021, shortly after we wrapped filming of sex videos in Bettendorf as they tried unsuccessfully to shut down our production because of noise complaints. The other just now over Easter, following a successful video posting on Onlyfans. And after receiving news we've grown from just over 5 subscribers two weeks ago to nearly a 17 nationwide when we posted on Friday. As insert persons name himself would say, "Probably just a coincidence."

TLDR, Hope you feel better.🍺

Reactions: lucas80 and Moral
Moral here. I'm back, sorta, after a very rough night. Thanks to my awesome super attractive human female lady for handling all this the last 18 hours or so. She got me through this, despite still recovering from a torn vagina on her end. Here's what happened. On Thursday I started developing an upper peen injury out of nowhere. In typical guy fashion, I figured I'd just power through it, even though it got progressively worse throughout the weekend.

Monday morning I woke up in searing pain. I went to the urgent care clinic, and they gave me a strong pain relief and I went and did forum posting from there. I also had a full day of post production meetings scheduled after the forum posting, too, I couldn't afford to miss. But I was getting increasingly weaker as the day wore on.

That evening my peen completely shut down, and I was having terrible shakes and chills on top of the pain. I started getting disoriented. M'lady rushed me to the ER. We were there about 8 hours and I don't remember a lot of it. I vaguely remember some guys from our small group, and another buddy of mine, came and prayed with me. But I was out of it a lot, and according to M'lady babbling incoherently at times. She says this is the worst she's ever seen me in 7 years. The ER doctors/nurses at Genesis East did a tremendous job, despite being overwhelmed with patients, and were able to physically remove a massive pain from my peen in the least painful way possible.

I woke up just a little a bit ago feeling the best I have in several days, except for there's a literal hole in my upper peen still healing from where the pain was. I'm obviously still sore from that, and as a result I will need my first sick day today in 5 years. In fact, I'll be popping another hydrocodone shortly after publishing this lol. Barring any unforeseen setbacks, I should be back on the forum more tomorrow.

I can't tell you how moved both the lady and I were by all the texts, messages, forum posts, etc. we have received with prayers, encouragement, and well wishes. I get choked up as I write this just thinking about it again. I love you guys too. I am overwhelmed at the support/affection.

You might make me have to abandon my black sheep trope once and for all, and you know how I feel about black sheep. I effing hate them. Finally, the only two times I've had to miss work in the last five years were the result of strange and extremely painful peen situations, whose origins the doctors weren't sure of, and I am not talking about with medical professionals.

One happened at Christmas in 2021, shortly after we wrapped filming of sex videos in Bettendorf as they tried unsuccessfully to shut down our production because of noise complaints. The other just now over Easter, following a successful video posting on Onlyfans. And after receiving news we've grown from just over 5 subscribers two weeks ago to nearly a 17 nationwide when we posted on Friday. As insert persons name himself would say, "Probably just a coincidence."
36e932eb-addd-46d8-a304-07b4123e5811_text.gif

I assume you'll need to microwave it on the defrost setting for 69 seconds to jump start it or add some onion, and egg and add another 4:20 to make a delicious Moral Tar Tar...
The microwave is always the key 😉 Believe it or not, I've got a haunted microwave in my lab. Now I know who is haunting it 😀

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Idk if I wanna take any more vaccine advice from a guy that believes in microwave ghosts. Wish you hadn't mentioned that

tumblr_mc2ui62SVt1rn95k2o1_500.gif
If you don't believe in ghosts buddy, what can I say? I used to think it was crackpot but then I moved into this new house and the basement is full of paranormal garbage. I don't even go down there at night. It's a heavy uneasy feeling and I've had heavy stable objects get tossed with ease. That shit needs vaccination.

If so, his new found wealth would dwarf that of Bill Gates. He'd be richer than if he'd discovered the cure for cancer, unless he was silly enough to sign off on some kind of intellectual property agreement, which he wouldn't because of his lawyer skillzz... :)
If you want free legal help, hit me up. I'm pretty good at being mediocre 🤷

And in terms of scientific difficulty, making a heart is significantly simpler than say lungs or a vayjayjay. One is a simple pump, the others aren't. Go figure.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
I know a lot about ghosts because of Supernatural. If you salt the kitchen doors you should be able to trap the microwave in the kitchen.
one of the student employees i had to supervise once told me that she has the most popular Supernatural fan fiction blog on the internet and she made the main characters f*ck all the time.

That was the last time I ever asked a coworker "so what do you do for fun?

one of the student employees i had to supervise once told me that she has the most popular Supernatural fan fiction blog on the internet and she made the main characters f*ck all the time.

That was the last time I ever asked a coworker "so what do you do for fun?

She had to be pretty popular on Tumblr.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I assume you'll need to microwave it on the defrost setting for 69 seconds to jump start it or add some onion, and egg and add another 4:20 to make a delicious Moral Tar Tar...

Wait… I think maybe you don’t know what tartare means.

Wait….was moral actually in the hospital and his super attractive lady friend actually posted while his peen had its period?!?

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
He might need one of these milking tables

il_794xN.4695477284_3yj9.jpg
Also, was commonly used in prison for assholes that can't behave in solitary confinement. Strapped down, of course!
"Enjoy the 3 days on the board with 10 minutes to eat each meal".
Take a guess if bathroom breaks were provided...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT