ADVERTISEMENT

More Bidenomics

On FoxNews we had a recession and an imminent depression. In the real world, we did not have a recession and no recession or depression is in our near future.
We had 2 qtrs of negative QDP. We went through a recession. Now we have trillions of dollars missing and the left is claiming they knew how to use the money.... ****ing duh.

Says the guy who can't even figure out what a bullet point is.

Cackles.
:rolleyes: JFC. You're as lame as you are stupid.

The NBER is the council that declares recessions. They have not done so since 2020. You can carry on with your nonsense as long as you want but you will still be wrong.

You dispute those data points, which one?
That’s tough since (shocker) the RNC propaganda account didn’t provide sources, but 1 is doubtful. 2 is a global problem that is better in the US and improving, same to 3. 4 was always going to be a problem when the last administration held interest rates at 0 for far too long. 5 is some bullshit number. 6-10 is capitalism at work. Republicans actively fight measures to affect #11. 12-14 is the stupidity of the American consumer. I can do more later, but this is a remarkably weak RNC list.

That’s tough since (shocker) the RNC propaganda account didn’t provide sources, but 1 is doubtful. 2 is a global problem that is better in the US and improving, same to 3. 4 was always going to be a problem when the last administration held interest rates at 0 for far too long. 5 is some bullshit number. 6-10 is capitalism at work. Republicans actively fight measures to affect #11. 12-14 is the stupidity of the American consumer. I can do more later, but this is a remarkably weak RNC list.
Each if those can be searched to find the original source. You could look them up just the same.

You just tried to dismiss many bullet points with " well ya".

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Each if those can be searched to find the original source. You could look them up just the same.

You just tried to dismiss many bullet points with " well ya".
I gave the truth behind each of these. Trying to dismiss with a “well yeah”? Look in the mirror. Republicans are serial liars and miscreants. No one believes this shit anymore but their trashy base.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Good economic news a year ahead of an election is ALWAYS a positive for any WH.

That's why we're seeing panic from the Radical Right.

Just read some of the posts in this thread.

Reactions: TC Nole OX

This is pure genius. No wonder this administration continues to botch everything related to the economy 😂🤣😂

Lol, ok.....take a nap fat ass

I think it's funny that anyone believes the job numbers reports at this point given how many times they've lied and admitted their numbers were actually way lower months later. As I recall on the last jobs report that virtually every new job created was part time or government only. No private sector full time jobs created even 🤔

Longest stretch of under 5% unemployment since the 1960s.

3.9% wage growth which is outpacing inflation.

These were numbers shared on Marketplace this morning.

Biden economy is humming along quite strongly!

Trump and Scruddy had to wait a very long time to say something that they think helps their POV on the economy.

And you know it just has to kill Fox Opinion Network to admit the economy has been pretty damn good since Biden took over.

I just saw a regular bag of Doritos for $6.99. Eggs are also back up to 3.49. Butter is 4.99. You can shovel all the bullshit on the planet. Still doesn't mean shit when people have to buy stuff.
It certainly is not Biden’s fault….Once prices rise, they ain’t dropping. Find somewhere else to buy eggs…..but remember, birds and their products…..they have just had to eliminate several million birds because of the avian flu past couple of months.Do you need Dorito’s?

This is the nonsense that makes politics so ridiculously stupid. I can’t believe how big of a sucker some you are. It’s absolutely insane.

Do you have a set of numbers that disproves the ones posted?
Not every boat has risen in the last few years, but “the economy” is strong.

It certainly is not Biden’s fault….
Lol look at the title of the thread. I agree with your point but if you are going to take credit when it's not due then you have to take the blame when it's not due. Unless you are a political hack?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT