ADVERTISEMENT

More Crazy Democratic Bullshit!

I have never ever seen a partisan (Dem/Rep) school board election in my 70 years of life...ever.
Are there issues ...absolutely. But these issues are not Dem/Rep party issues per se. But them Pablow, everything is political to some extent.

I agree. And, I might add, I think school boards should lean a little left because students should be encouraged to be idealistic.

I agree. And, I might add, I think school boards should lean a little left because students should be encouraged to be idealistic.
School boards “ lean left” because left leaning folks run for school boards I think. More often than not, school board elections are contests for uncontested seats. Being a school board member in a larger city is nothing sexy. It’s really a tough job. The lack of money and expense of facilities and declining enrollment issues make city schools a tough nut to crack. Now, (in Iowa), throw in recalcitrant, vindictive, meddling state legislatures and a governor who constantly attacks positions of the larger schools...school board is a tough job.

Speaking on behalf of my Asian friends who are sick of being used as a racial wedge...well you need to read and watch both these pieces below. It’s pretty pathetic you think this is hurting the futures of these kids, eliminating an obviously flawed system, and that these kids having to sit in classes with more Black and Hispanic kids will dumb them down. Telling that it’s the exact same arguments made against school integration in the South. It’s people like you and OP that won’t ever let this country get past our racial problems.

Speaking on behalf of my Asian friends who are tired of being punished for excelling in academics, your Asian friends are doo doo heads.
You’re 100% wrong. The top third of the class is going to get extension and they’re probably going to do it because they’re intrinsically motivated learners. Any teacher worth their salt can deal with the rest. Especially because most schools have remediation efforts aimed at those towards the bottom. Don’t lecture me about a subject I know 1000X more about than yourself.

My friends aren’t annoyed because they are “woke”, they’re annoyed because of their experiences being used by white supremacist dickheads like you.

I even gave you multiple examples of their perspectives via Hasan Minaj and Kat Chow, across the varying sections of the Asian community, and you ignored them. That’s purposeful ignorance.

Funny. When I hear the same thing from Hispanics and blacks in regards to liberals doing the same shit to them, they’re immediately shouted down by this same racist liberals as “Uncle Toms” and race traitors. Like this guy.

Research confirms what I’ve always known: White liberals talk down to me

Reactions: ClarindaA's
The nuclear family narrative is just an attempt by conservatives to place the blame on blacks instead of acknowledging this is a complex societal issue of poverty, an overly punitive criminal justice system, and woefully underfunded inner city schools. As if complex social problems can be boiled down to the fact that Mommy and Daddy don’t live in the same home. Besides, generations of black families were torn apart during slavery and post slavery high incarceration rates—pretty easy to understand how some of them might not place too much value on the traditional family.
It's 2021. Slavery is gone in case you missed the news report.

The nuclear family narrative is just an attempt by conservatives to place the blame on blacks instead of acknowledging this is a complex societal issue of poverty, an overly punitive criminal justice system, and woefully underfunded inner city schools. As if complex social problems can be boiled down to the fact that Mommy and Daddy don’t live in the same home. Besides, generations of black families were torn apart during slavery and post slavery high incarceration rates—pretty easy to understand how some of them might not place too much value on the traditional family.

If it doesn’t fit on a bumper sticker it’s smug, condescending, ivory tower lib stuff.

Reactions: Fluffles
It's 2021. Slavery is gone in case you missed the news report.
Yeah, Pieces of Shit like you that believe that service to your family is Slavery are why we are in the predicament we are right now.

Do us all a favor, do not breed.

Only because corporate greed. I'll ask you again, why is it only the US can't pull this off? Other nations are able to pay livable wages to their people AND not have to pay 7 bucks for a Coke. Dude, it's greed...plain and simple. So instead we'll just keep sending our tax dollars to welfare checks, food programs, etc. I get so tired of your side telling the rest of us how the wealthiest country in the world can't do things. It's horseshit and you've eaten it up. The uber wealthy love people like you helping them out with this perpetuation. Freaking same minimum wage for 11 years. Pathetic. Also...you do realize this minimum wage hike is going to be gradual, right?
Aren't you supposed to be teaching? I will admit I'm of 2 minds when it comes to your not teaching. If you teach history or economics, please keep sluffing off, there's no need to ruin more minds with the drivel you believe.

Once again, the assumption that it’s dumbing anything down if you reform obviously poor systems. Pretty ugly theory that this is the only way that Black and Latino kids will end up in those professions. Not that there are systemic failures, but they’re just intellectually inferior. Pretty ugly and un-American view.
The systematic failure is that Blacks keep having huge numbers of kids without a nuclear family. So in that respect, within the context of the systemic failure within the black community, hell yeah, it is a systemic failure. But then, I am racist if I try to speak of it, because I am not black. **** em, I am tired of it.

Look at you, affirming yourself. Feel better?
Is there anything your party ever does that you disagree with or causes you to go, "well damn...that sucks." At least I recognized the stench in my party and left years ago, but no way I'm headed to the Democratic party either. They both SUCK!

(yes, I feel better)

The systematic failure is that Blacks keep having huge numbers of kids without a nuclear family. So in that respect, within the context of the systemic failure within the black community, hell yeah, it is a systemic failure. But then, I am racist if I try to speak of it, because I am not black. **** em, I am tired of it.
Nope. That’s just overly-simplistic (as we covered). It’s the idea that blacks would need it “dumbed down” to compete stuff that’s racist.

For now. However, they will overstep, give even more power away in the States, and then be in shock when they lose both the House and Senate.
I think the Democrats will hold the Senate for awhile but the advantage the Republicans have in state redistricting, they will likely lose the House in 2022.

Nope. That’s just overly-simplistic (as we covered). It’s the idea that blacks would need it “dumbed down” to compete stuff that’s racist.
Sure, OK, Lets just have all these tests be blind then.....

They need to be dumbed down because of the systemic failure of the Black Community (meaning keep your ass out of their affairs) to collectively not have kids with three or four or eight baby mommas. Then they allow those kids to be raised on the street. It is not the system that is failing, it is the fact that they reject the nuclear family.

Sure, OK, Lets just have all these tests be blind then.....

They need to be dumbed down because of the systemic failure of the Black Community (meaning keep your ass out of their affairs) to collectively not have kids with three or four or eight baby mommas. Then they allow those kids to be raised on the street. It is not the system that is failing, it is the fact that they reject the nuclear family.
And the reason for this phenomenon is what?

Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT