ADVERTISEMENT

More Crazy Democratic Bullshit!

That was your ASSumption.
This short changes those students that could have learned at the advanced level, where the classes used to be taught. Outcome based initiatives give the shit that you expect. Up there with participation trophies.

The nuclear family narrative is just an attempt by conservatives to place the blame on blacks instead of acknowledging this is a complex societal issue of poverty, an overly punitive criminal justice system, and woefully underfunded inner city schools. As if complex social problems can be boiled down to the fact that Mommy and Daddy don’t live in the same home. Besides, generations of black families were torn apart during slavery and post slavery high incarceration rates—pretty easy to understand how some of them might not place too much value on the traditional family.
Bullshit, have you raised kids? I highly doubt it. If you have, you would know that when you have them you run a tag team. You also end up compartmentalizing. Meaning one parent often keeps the wheels on the bus while the other works with the kids. Or one runs to pick one up while the other helps with homework. Sorry, but your attempt to deflect holds zero merit and sounds like B.S. being spewed by a college kid. Families with only one parent are not only just less one, they are down even more. It is like .75, they barely can keep the wheels on the bus. The kids are left to flounder.

Last edited:
Here is the main problem with all of this leftist bullshit today. The schools do not have that much to do with the difference. Plus, we can throw money at it, and it is not going to fix it. It iPeople that succeed come from homes with two parents (by and large). Parents that teach their kids skills, that teach them vocabulary just by interacting with them and parents that make sure they are behaving properly and,,,,,yes, actually working hard in school. Plus, here is another big shocker, it is not just the parent, it is the grandparents too. Multigenerational shit is at play here. When you have parents and Grandparents that everyday wake up trying to figure out how to help their kids and others, rather than their own selfish on the spot wants and needs, well then, yeah, some groups succeed more than others. It is bullshit that others are trying to dumb down society by saying the tests are too hard. ****ing step up. This is hard shit. It is hard to stay married, it sometimes sucks, it is hard to be responsible and hold yourselves accountable to the standards of Euro Centric White culture that just ****ing works when you behave in the right way. It is not fun all the time. In fact, sometimes it sucks to have to put off immediate gratification. Unlike BLM that rejects these standards and refuses to feel guilty and adhere to Eurocentric ideologies of the nuclear family. Cause that shit is hard, yo!

Black culture sucks, and killing programs like this because that community is put out because they cannot get their shit together, well that sucks even more.
You're such a piece of shit fool idiot, Del. Lol.

Reactions: Moral
The nuclear family narrative is just an attempt by conservatives to place the blame on blacks instead of acknowledging this is a complex societal issue of poverty, an overly punitive criminal justice system, and woefully underfunded inner city schools. As if complex social problems can be boiled down to the fact that Mommy and Daddy don’t live in the same home. Besides, generations of black families were torn apart during slavery and post slavery high incarceration rates—pretty easy to understand how some of them might not place too much value on the traditional family.
How many studies do I need to site, or do you just want to keep believing that bullshit Critical Race Theory?

Reactions: abby97
A $15 minimum wage will destroy those who are on a fixed income. It will kill millions of jobs, and it is highly inflationary. In addition, it will trigger a wage price spiral that will end in stagflation. Plus, minimum wage jobs are typically only paying that when it is your first job. A job where you learn how to work, how to be a good employee. You know, training, something that will become even rarer in the black community once a $15 minimum wage is passed. You have not lived through it, but I have. 23% unemployment in the QC in the late 1970's. So, your living wage argument is bullshit.

But you go ahead and pass your feelgood law. We already are on a verge of massive inflation, lets just go ahead and pour gasoline on it. Democrats are idiots.
Only because corporate greed. I'll ask you again, why is it only the US can't pull this off? Other nations are able to pay livable wages to their people AND not have to pay 7 bucks for a Coke. Dude, it's greed...plain and simple. So instead we'll just keep sending our tax dollars to welfare checks, food programs, etc. I get so tired of your side telling the rest of us how the wealthiest country in the world can't do things. It's horseshit and you've eaten it up. The uber wealthy love people like you helping them out with this perpetuation. Freaking same minimum wage for 11 years. Pathetic. Also...you do realize this minimum wage hike is going to be gradual, right?

Last edited:
In fairness to OP, I'm sure that he starts threads about all the crazy GOP BS too.

Folks who work the bars and restaurants around here in Destin make better than 15 dollars an hour in tips. At least at the high traffic establishments

In the two summers I spent working restaurants in Destin I noticed a big difference between earnings of wait staff.
But I also noticed a big difference in their abilities.
Some folks were always 'in the weeds', whereas others always had their shit together and had time to help others.
The guy we had as head waiter at the Grand Isle Grille almost never worked the floor, but every once in a while you'd have two people not come in and he'd cover some of the floor.
He always cleaned up in tips. It was impressive. Very charismatic dude, and apparently perfectly suited to the profession.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
But you even have to often earn two year degrees or face just as steep financial barriers for those as well. The last part in bold is just to point out that your racism never ceases. Again, you’d feel more at home on the White Power Off Topic Boards.
Electrician, Plumber, Pipe Fitter, all kinds of trades pay well. Even something like exterminator.

Eh, while I can't imagine it being anything but a negative, its actual impact isn't very clear. Would well off divorced asian parents see their kids struggle more academically than their married counterparts?

I'm not so sure that single parent households aren't more of an associative marker for some of these problems than a causal agent.
It is the other way around. Wealthy divorced parents can do things that help to offset the fact that one parent is not there. Tutors, housekeepers, eating at restaurants, lawn services,,,,,,you can go on and on. Poverty is the associative marker, the casual agent is lack of the second parent in the household.

Not much, but you can start by eliminating/reforming the systems that reinforce it in the first place. Like addressing clearly skewed AP courses.
Sure, let's just keep sending kids on to college that are not prepared to be doctors, or engineers, or scientists, because those are the jobs that AP kids end up filling. But hell, we do not need those people as a society....right?

Sure, let's just keep sending kids on to college that are not prepared to be doctors, or engineers, or scientists, because those are the jobs that AP kids end up filling. But hell, we do not need those people as a society....right?
Once again, the assumption that it’s dumbing anything down if you reform obviously poor systems. Pretty ugly theory that this is the only way that Black and Latino kids will end up in those professions. Not that there are systemic failures, but they’re just intellectually inferior. Pretty ugly and un-American view.

the two parent household argument has merit. The disparity is too huge to ignore.

Only 17% of Asian kids come from single parent households while 66% of African American kids do.

It effects many things...the amount of parent involvement and median household income being two major ones.
Stopped AP until they
Once again, the assumption that it’s dumbing anything down if you reform obviously poor systems. Pretty ugly theory that this is the only way that Black and Latino kids will end up in those professions. Not that there are systemic failures, but they’re just intellectually inferior. Pretty ugly and un-American view.
Government may not have a fix for the ills of single parent households.

And yes, they are dumbing down the classes. You teach to the mean of the class. When half the class is not prepared to move forward, you have to review and you run out of time to cover all the material. But then, common sense has never been a strong trait of Democratic Liberals.

Not much, but you can start by eliminating/reforming the systems that reinforce it in the first place. Like addressing clearly skewed AP courses.

You are just too stupid to realize that you are being played by an ideology that is going to **** up the country and make your life harder.
Dude I have studied this stuff considerably. You’re glossing over, and convinced by, the most basic, most superficial, most bigoted and ignorant argument about this shit. It’s both weak and unoriginal and shows just how lazy and incurious you are. But then you represent, in my opinion, American culture. Don’t you?

Stopped AP until they

Government may not have a fix for the ills of single parent households.

And yes, they are dumbing down the classes. You teach to the mean of the class. When half the class is not prepared to move forward, you have to review and you run out of time to cover all the material. But then, common sense has never been a strong trait of Democratic Liberals.
Point to me where in your own article it shows that their solution is to “dumb it down”. You think that is the only solution despite all we have told you in this thread, because you are apparently an intellectually challenged bigot.

But you even have to often earn two year degrees or face just as steep financial barriers for those as well. The last part in bold is just to point out that your racism never ceases. Again, you’d feel more at home on the White Power Off Topic Boards.
NO, Literally, there are great paying jobs out there that will hire you if you have a stable work history and show that you can show up. Purina in Davenport and Clinton are both hiring. Davenport is looking for 50 people, Clinton a couple of hundred. It is a dirty, hot job and initially, when you first start, it is kind of hard work. Lots of pushing a broom. It pays $30 an hour with all the overtime you handle. $80-100K is not unheard of. They will probably have to cycle through a thousand people before they find the guys that will stick, or even show up after the first week.

Last edited:
There you go again. You just claimed that they are going to “dumb down requirements”. Apparently that’s the only solution there is for blacks, instead of raising the standards of majority black schools/systems. No one here is shocked.

But that’s not what they’re doing it. They’re getting rid of the rigorous AP program...because...hey...racism.

But that’s not what they’re doing it. They’re getting rid of the rigorous AP program...because...hey...racism.
A) It’s not a true AP program since it was essentially upper elementary and middle schoolers.
B) They said they cancelled new classes. It’s an awfully big assumption to say that they won’t try to restructure it.

A) It’s not a true AP program since it was essentially upper elementary and middle schoolers.
B) They said they cancelled new classes. It’s an awfully big assumption to say that they won’t try to restructure it.

So, “We’re gonna take all of your horses because the car is right around the corner.” Their reasoning for canceling it is simple. It looks skewed and therefore is not allowed. Screw the high achievers in the meantime until we like the aesthetics of it.

So, “We’re gonna take all of your horses because the car is right around the corner.” Their reasoning for canceling it is simple. It looks skewed and therefore is not allowed. Screw the high achievers in the meantime until we like the aesthetics of it.
Says a lot that you think white elementary schoolers will invariably suffer not having a more segregated program. Or that having a system that skewed is even valid.

Lol. My parents were 8th grade grads that raised 2 Phds, 5 masters degrees, and 5 undergrad degrees.

They NEVER took one ounce of credit for what their kids have accomplished.
Huh, they probably took a job that sucked with the goal of making a better life for their kids. People used to work at Dubuque Pack, Oscar Meyer and elsewhere with the knowledge that their kids could go to school and do better. That sort of self-sacrifice is rare today in certain cultures.
Lol. My parents were 8th grade grads that raised 2 Phds, 5 masters degrees, and 5 undergrad degrees.

They NEVER took one ounce of credit for what their kids have accomplished.
I am not taking all the credit, all we did was help pave a base that allowed them to succeed. You know, you can take a horse to water kind of thing. But yeah, a parent that successfully raises their kids has put a ton of work and effort into it. No, I will not be retiring at 67.

Kudos to your parents BTW.

Last edited:
Says a lot that you think white elementary schoolers will invariably suffer not having a more segregated program. Or that having a system that skewed is even valid.

Dumb. They’ll suffer having it taken away from them. Period. Which is all that is happening at this moment. Regardless of whatever imaginary “re-structuring” you believe is happening.

Says a lot about you that you would make that other bull shit up. As well as leaving out this is a racist move because it’s hurting Asians more than anyone. Why do you hate Asians?

Dumb. They’ll suffer having it taken away from them. Period. Which is all that is happening at this moment. Regardless of whatever imaginary “re-structuring” you believe is happening.

Says a lot about you that you would make that other bull shit up. As well as leaving out this is a racist move because it’s hurting Asians more than anyone. Why do you hate Asians?
Speaking on behalf of my Asian friends who are sick of being used as a racial wedge...well you need to read and watch both these pieces below. It’s pretty pathetic you think this is hurting the futures of these kids, eliminating an obviously flawed system, and that these kids having to sit in classes with more Black and Hispanic kids will dumb them down. Telling that it’s the exact same arguments made against school integration in the South. It’s people like you and OP that won’t ever let this country get past our racial problems.

Speaking on behalf of my Asian friends who are sick of being used as a racial wedge...well you need to read and watch both these pieces below. It’s pretty pathetic you think this is hurting the futures of these kids, eliminating an obviously flawed system, and that these kids having to sit in classes with more Black and Hispanic kids will dumb them down. Telling that it’s the exact same arguments made against school integration in the South. It’s people like you and OP that won’t ever let this country get past our racial problems.

Teachers teach to the mean of the class. At any one time one third of the class is bored, one third is lost and one third is at level. The bored ones **** around and cause distractions, the lost ones cause distractions to slow down the pace intentionally. So, your Woke Asian friends with Anecdotal input do not know shit, yes it would hurt the class and the level of education. In college, you have to complete a 100 level class to be able to keep up with a 200 level class. Think of it that way.

Plus, I doubt your B.S. story about your Asian friends having ever said this and it is likely projection from your Woke self.

BTW, for your crappy article, I submit this as a counter.

Concentrate on the parts where they said this stuff all reminds them of the Chinese Culture wars of Mao and communist China.

Teachers teach to the mean of the class. At any one time one third of the class is bored, one third is lost and one third is at level. The bored ones **** around and cause distractions, the lost ones cause distractions to slow down the pace intentionally.
You’re 100% wrong. The top third of the class is going to get extension and they’re probably going to do it because they’re intrinsically motivated learners. Any teacher worth their salt can deal with the rest. Especially because most schools have remediation efforts aimed at those towards the bottom. Don’t lecture me about a subject I know 1000X more about than yourself.

So, your Woke Asian friends with Anecdotal input do not know shit, yes it would hurt the class and the level of education. In college, you have to complete a 100 level class to be able to keep up with a 200 level class. Think of it that way.

Plus, I doubt your B.S. story about your Asian friends having ever said this and it is likely projection from your Woke self.
My friends aren’t annoyed because they are “woke”, they’re annoyed because of their experiences being used by white supremacist dickheads like you.

I even gave you multiple examples of their perspectives via Hasan Minaj and Kat Chow, across the varying sections of the Asian community, and you ignored them. That’s purposeful ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT