ADVERTISEMENT

More Fake News polls coming out tomorrow

Funny thing about message boards, people can type out whatever they want, it's up to the reader to make of it what they will.
And believe whomever or whatever they want. There are a lot of fakes and trolls on here and other message boards-

Reactions: KFsdisciple
And believe whomever or whatever they want. There are a lot of fakes and trolls on here and other message boards-
I am half troll half serious... I mostly just like to be an opposition voice to the lefties on here. If I don't have a strong opinion either way, I'll embellish a take to seem more right wing than I actually am off the board. It just makes it more interesting for me.

Is this for real? Are you one of those guys who think the MYTH about not getting pregnant if you’re being raped is real too?
So it’s all back on the woman now?
Too stupid for words.
Well a good Christian woman can. And here I thought you were a good Republican that was grateful to the Dear Leader for overturning that awful Roe V Wade thing and saving babies.

I just find it unbelievable and depressing that Harris has to win the national popular vote by at least 5% plus to be sure of winning the election. That's just completely effed up.
What's really effed up is, people who are too stupid to comprehend the concept behind the electoral college are allowed to vote...........

I just find it unbelievable and depressing that Harris has to win the national popular vote by at least 5% plus to be sure of winning the election. That's just completely effed up.
It is, but one side is not going to agree to get rid of the archaic system when they are benefiting from it.

Thus, trees and unoccupied land get a voice in who is put into the highest office in the land.

Please don't engage him, we're all trying to make him just go away. If he wants to talk to himself all day, so be it but please
GIF by Futurithmic

I am half troll half serious... I mostly just like to be an opposition voice to the lefties on here. If I don't have a strong opinion either way, I'll embellish a take to seem more right wing than I actually am off the board. It just makes it more interesting for me.
Surprised The Shock GIF by The Bachelorette

At least I respect your honesty.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It is, but one side is not going to agree to get rid of the archaic system when they are benefiting from it.

Thus, trees and unoccupied land get a voice in who is put into the highest office in the land.
JFC.....how are you allowed near children?

Pretty sure that anyone that considers themselves a "winner" should have better things to do with their time than consistently trolling on message boards but you just go ahead and keep on
winning GIF
I know you would prefer the echo chamber left wing circle jerk but your attempt to silence dissenting opinions says more about you than about me.

I know you would prefer the echo chamber left wing circle jerk but your attempt to silence dissenting opinions says more about you than about me.
Listen KF, you do understand that not everyone on this site are simply right or left wing, correct? You may find it hard to believe that I'm a registered independent. However, I feel that the current state of the Republican party is a joke in it's current state. So, no, I don't have a need for an echo chamber but when it comes to any poster, left or right, being a troll jackass, I have no issue calling out their inane ways.

I honestly believe you're probably a good dude, IRL, unlike some other douches on this site like @NorthernHawkeye or @Here_4_a_Day. I just have never understood anyone's want to be assholes. Be better, I'm gonna go watch some College Football now. One thing we can for sure agree on today is
Seattle Seahawks Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Well a good Christian woman can. And here I thought you were a good Republican that was grateful to the Dear Leader for overturning that awful Roe V Wade thing and saving babies.
Well then we both misunderstand each other.

For example I didn’t have you in the freakin idiot group yet, but I’ve just fixed that mistake.

Listen KF, you do understand that not everyone on this site are simply right or left wing, correct? You may find it hard to believe that I'm a registered independent. However, I feel that the current state of the Republican party is a joke in it's current state. So, no, I don't have a need for an echo chamber but when it comes to any poster, left or right, being a troll jackass, I have no issue calling out their inane ways.

I honestly believe you're probably a good dude, IRL, unlike some other douches on this site like @NorthernHawkeye or @Here_4_a_Day. I just have never understood anyone's want to be assholes. Be better, I'm gonna go watch some College Football now. One thing we can for sure agree on today is
Seattle Seahawks Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF
GO HAWKS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT