HR MVP
Feb 20, 2006
Where the hell is Ben Shapiro?

Action News Jax Logo
WATCH

More hate-filled flyers found tossed onto Jacksonville residents’ lawns​

Hate filled flyers thrown in local neighborhood

By Gretchen Kernbach, Action News JaxJuly 10, 2022 at 9:59 pm EDT
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Saturday morning, someone or multiple people dropped anti-Semitic flyers on the lawns and driveways of another Jacksonville neighborhood.
Action News Jax first told you when similar flyers were tossed in the Osprey Pointe neighborhood weeks ago and anti-gay flyers in a St. Nicholas neighborhood last month.
“It’s hate, and that kind of stuff needs to stop,” Grove Park resident Tim Wallace said.

Up and down streets in Grove Park neighbors woke up to plastic baggies filled with corn kernels and an anti-Semitic flyer on their properties.

Sunday morning, a neighborhood member of 34 years Tim Wallace went for a walk in the Grove Park neighborhood. He says that is when he noticed several baggies filled with corn kernels and anti-Semitic messages along each property.

Wallace immediately went home to call the police after the discovery, saying the flyer inside was aggravating.

“I called JSO and had an officer come out and do a report about it. Unfortunately, they said they can’t do anything because it is a form of freedom of speech,” Wallace said.

Even though it is legally allowed — Wallace says it isn’t morally right.

“We don’t want or need that kind of racist anti-Semitic stuff in this city,” Wallace said.

In the previous week, Action News Jax told you when Congressman Charlie Crist penned a letter to the Department of Justice to address anti-Semitism in several major Florida cities.

The same messages he cites in his letter are the ones found right here in Jacksonville.

Wallace says that sooner or later, whoever is doing this will be caught.

“I will do everything in my power to see that... we’ll run you out of doge if we have to.”

According to the Anti-Defamation League, anti-Semitic incidents were up 34% nationwide and over 50% in Florida in the past year.

Action News Jax also received a report on Saturday, of anti-Semitic fliers that were found in St. Augustine.

Omar and Talib been to Jacksonville lately? Might be time to get some flight logs.

You been there? Seems more likely.
I have 1 Jew friend. Happens to be the only known Jew I've ever met. (so exactly 1 more than your girls Omar and Talib)

Unlike you Liberal Dbags, I don't seek out people to befriend based on their "oppression" status (minorities, gays, Jews, etc.) so I can tell everyone how Woke I am.

I have 1 Jew friend. Happens to be the only known Jew I've ever met. (so exactly 1 more than your girls Omar and Talib)

Unlike you Liberal Dbags, I don't seek out people to befriend based on their "oppression" status (minorities, gays, Jews, etc.) so I can tell everyone how Woke I am.
Wow. I think we found ourselves one closed minded individual here.

That was REALLY close to 'my best friend is a Jew!" Good job, we believe you, you're not a bigot at all. All your posts here that indicate otherwise are just misinterpreted.

OISEHRAIHJCUJJLDIIN62IICAQ.jpg

1700-doench-anti-semitic-pkg-6-29-2022.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ericram

Whoa whoa. Step back folks. He has a Jewish friend!!!!

Do you know what's truly weird and disturbing? You think you're normal.

The fact you say Jew instead of Jewish says it all
It says I'll never have a Therapy Cat hugging D'bag like you for a friend, and that's a great thing! Fing idiot.

So now this Jew isn't my friend? LOL! I've called him a hell of a lot worse than that I assure you (and vice-versa), and somehow we're still friends 40 years later. Weird. Ya know why? Because he's not a Liberal Dbag.

The latest round hit a Community just down the road from me. 😳
The group doing this has done it in places and states not named Florida, by the way.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Osprey Pointe is a nice little area off of San Pablo. Close to beach without beach prices. Hopefully this drops prices so I can swoop in. I’ll wear my yarmulka.

Reactions: goldmom

I 100% guarantee you it's not the only Jewish person you've ever met. The other ones just didn't tell you because they've heard you talk.

It says I'll never have a Therapy Cat hugging D'bag like you for a friend, and that's a great thing! Fing idiot.

So now this Jew isn't my friend? LOL! I've called him a hell of a lot worse than that I assure you (and vice-versa), and somehow we're still friends 40 years later. Weird. Ya know why? Because he's not a Liberal Dbag.
So he's as f'ed up as you are. Figures.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT