ADVERTISEMENT

More Silly Conspiracy Theory

Evidence that they are being paid by someone with a vested interest in vaccines?
Funny how you don't mention the censorship which is obvious to anyone paying attention. Legitimate doctors, renowned in their fields, all taken off twitter and silenced. As far as paying to promote it, it's pretty common knowledge that all these health agencies are funded by the government who just happen to be in bed with big pharma. Unless you think that mandating an experimental procedure and offering them total immunity for any adverse effects is on the up and up...

Funny how you don't mention the censorship which is obvious to anyone paying attention. Legitimate doctors, renowned in their fields, all taken off twitter and silenced. As far as paying to promote it, it's pretty common knowledge that all these health agencies are funded by the government who just happen to be in bed with big pharma. Unless you think that mandating an experimental procedure and offering them total immunity for any adverse effects is on the up and up...

Evidence? . . . For either

So, all doctors and scientists, at every medical institution and university, are all "paid off" by Pfizer, et al?

That's what you're going with here?

Paid off or incentivized, doctors licences threatened, their funding not renewed ect. Don't try and make it sound outlandish, I lived through the last 2 yrs of demonizing anyone who dare question the vaxx. People on this very board wished death on those unwilling to submit. I saw people being refused entry into businesses, arrested for surfing by themselves, sand dumped on skate parks and people beaten and bloodied for not wearing a mask.
Look you believe what you want, or what they fed to you. Lets just say my view of things differs greatly from yours and leave it at that

Don't you love a conspiracy theory where literally millions of people have to be secretly paid off or keep their mouth shut in order to make it successful.
Probably tens of millions.

Most of whom would need 5-6 figure payouts to look the other way, or at least 4 figures, annually.
Which ends up being far far more than any "vaccine maker" profits from the vaccines.

But, the conspiracy theorists cannot "math", so they pretend it's not a fatal hole in their "theory".

That, and the overwhelming majority of actual doctors (pediatricians in particular) and scientists DO vaccinate their kids and families. Which is another gigantic hole in their "theory".

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Probably tens of millions.

Most of whom would need 5-6 figure payouts to look the other way, or at least 4 figures, annually.
Which ends up being far far more than any "vaccine maker" profits from the vaccines.

But, the conspiracy theorists cannot "math", so they pretend it's not a fatal hole in their "theory".

That, and the overwhelming majority of actual doctors (pediatricians in particular) and scientists DO vaccinate their kids and families. Which is another gigantic hole in their "theory".

I would say 6 figure payments MINIMUM if not 7 or 8 figures if that. These are doctors, they usually arn't hurting for money.

Really?

EVERY immunologist and virologist? You should run some math, and make an estimate as to what that'd cost.

How many billions of dollars did these companies make again? How many more billions would they make if they could get this "vaccine" on the list of other accepted ones?
And no, you do not need to pay off all doctors, just the institutions that hand them their orders. Threatening their licenses and livelihood is a powerful persuader. Thankfully, there were some with some integrity that questioned the whole thing.
What's really amazing to me is that after all we now know, (the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission), that there are still people like you simping for the pharma industry

How many billions of dollars did these companies make again? How many more billions would they make if they could get this "vaccine" on the list of other accepted ones?
And no, you do not need to pay off all doctors, just the institutions that hand them their orders. Threatening their licenses and livelihood is a powerful persuader. Thankfully, there were some with some integrity that questioned the whole thing.
What's really amazing to me is that after all we now know, (the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission), that there are still people like you simping for the pharma industry

I think you eat babies. I have about the same amount of evidence that you have. But hey it's out there since we can all just throw out baseless accusations!

I would say 6 figure payments MINIMUM if not 7 or 8 figures if that. These are doctors, they usually arn't hurting for money.

Yep. It'd easily cost trillions to keep that 'conspiracy' hushed up, in perpetuity.

So, in the minds of the anti-vaxxers here, the drug companies are spending 100x-1000x more to "hide their secrets" so they can make a few billion.

Reminds me of the SNL "Bank of Change", where they "just make change"; and the answer to how they make any money is "volume".

Here's how I look at the vax/anti-vax argument.

We got our shots and boosters. All of them. We will continue to get boosters.

You guys can argue and toss arrows and spears. It costs us nothing.

It could cost some of you your lives if you are wrong.

Is it worth to you to prove a point? Is it worth your family members to prove your point?

I wouldn't risk my children's life to prove my arrogance.

But that's me.

Reactions: BelemNole
Here's how I look at the vax/anti-vax argument.

We got our shots and boosters. All of them. We will continue to get boosters.

You guys can argue and toss arrows and spears. It costs us nothing. It could cost some of you your lives if you are wrong. Is it worth to you to prove a point? Is it worth your family members to prove your point? I wouldn't risk my children's life to prove my arrogance. But that's me.

We need legislation that allows medical facilities, private insurers and Medicare/Medicaid to deny any benefits for illnesses OR sequelae from any vaccinable disease. You want to be a vector to spread them? Fine. Pay your own way.

And measles is a particularly nasty one, because it "resets/erases" your immune system memory.

Do people really believe the vaccine did nothing to curb Covid19? Let's just say, for arguments sake, that the big scary conspiracy theory that people are dying from side effects of the vaccine, would the world really be better off somehow if there was still no vaccine and nobody had been willing to take it?

Do people really believe the vaccine did nothing to curb Covid19? Let's just say, for arguments sake, that the big scary conspiracy theory that people are dying from side effects of the vaccine, would the world really be better off somehow if there was still no vaccine and nobody had been willing to take it?

Yes, there are people believing this. In fact, theory now the vaccine is a major cause of death is a sweeping through the conspiracy world. These idiots will believe just about anything. Maybe there can be reverse engineering and we could warp positive theories into these goof's minds someday.

Far less than what the virus causes. (And you don't know what those effects will be in 3 years or 5 years, either)
True, but what benefit would I get from the vaccine now that I've had covid? Similarly, what benefit would a chicken pox vaccine do for me since I've had the chicken pox?

That's good. I'm eager to learn more science, after some more studies are done. After visiting with a few different physicians, nobody has suggested I go get a booster. The billboards have, though.
Kwik homey I had no idea. Hang in there bud.

I believe it worked great against the original strain some what 10+ mutations ago? Sometime around Delta the experts knew that the vaccine wouldn't stop transmission and HOPED it would act as a therapeutic to guard against severe illness and death. Which became a self-fulfilling prophecy anyway because of the attenuation of the virus.

Statistically, none of the strains, even the original (especially the original) were the threat they thought covid might be to anyone under 70. The virus has attenuated with mutations which is a good thing and now unless you're vulnerable with multiple co-morbidities covid isn't really much more to fear than the flu regardless of your vax status. The only thing I have heard constantly are: "I've had xxx number of shots and this is my 2nd/3rd time getting covid." "Thank god for the shots or it could have been so much worse."

What I haven't heard is... I never got the vaccine and now I've had covid 4 times... I'm sure its out there, but not nearly as prevalent as what I just said. Social media, legacy media, even the president and Dr. Fauci himself have come down with multiple rounds of covid.

Reactions: TheHighLife
This is hilarious. Easy to have medical professionals on the side of the vaxx when you pay them off and censor any dissenting views.
200w.gif

Statistically, none of the strains, even the original (especially the original) were the threat they thought covid might be to anyone under 70.
FALSE

Covid has killed more people than flu, across every age demographic, in the US. By a 3x to >30x margin.

It is LESS deadly to younger people and children. Still MORE deadly than flu.

Reactions: BelemNole
FALSE

Covid has killed more people than flu, across every age demographic, in the US. By a 3x to >30x margin.

It is LESS deadly to younger people and children. Still MORE deadly than flu.
I appreciate you cherry picking things I said and trying to spin them in the best way you can. Unfortunately, math doesn't lie. The IFR for covid for those under 70 and without 3/4 co-morbidities is not 3x that of the flu. Check your math and get back to me.

True, but what benefit would I get from the vaccine now that I've had covid? Similarly, what benefit would a chicken pox vaccine do for me since I've had the chicken pox?
Chicken pox is a DNA virus and thus more stable and as a result vaccines are effective in providing long term immunity without boosters. Your immunity can be monitored by drawing titers.

Corona is a an RNA virus and thus less stable and requires more frequent booster/exposure in order to illicit an effective immune response.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Chicken pox is a DNA virus and thus more stable and as a result vaccines are effective in providing long term immunity without boosters. Your immunity can be monitored by drawing titers.

Corona is a an RNA virus and thus less stable and requires more frequent booster/exposure in order to illicit an effective immune response.
That’s the first time someone has actually responded in a way that makes sense. Thank you.

Looking back, I really should have seen the "Covid deaths are from other causes and are way over reported" morph into the "Covid vaccines are causing every sudden death in people 5-85" numpty brigade, but even I underestimated just how asinine a huge swath of people are in this country. And I had a very very vary low bar.
If the bar is not on the ground, you need to drop it a bit.

Reactions: noleclone2

Well spoken.
I wonder how many anti vax folks, perhaps farmers, treat their animals with vaccines?
Do anti vax pet owners get vaccines for their critters?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Well spoken.
I wonder how many anti vax folks, perhaps farmers, treat their animals with vaccines?
Do anti vax pet owners get vaccines for their critters?
I think there’s a lot of people who have had all kinds of vaccines but had doubts about one particular experimental vaccine… they probably got all their pets and animals and kids the recommended vaccines, probably get their flu shots, but maybe had some reservations about something that usually takes a decade to get to the public and arrived in 9 months for a “novel” virus.

I think there’s a lot of people who have had all kinds of vaccines but had doubts about one particular experimental vaccine… they probably got all their pets and animals and kids the recommended vaccines, probably get their flu shots, but maybe had some reservations about something that usually takes a decade to get to the public and arrived in 9 months for a “novel” virus.
Is there some simple reason that those “lot of people” think they know better than professionals?
Did they, perhaps, decide to listen to non-professionals?

Is there some simple reason that those “lot of people” think they know better than professionals?
Did they, perhaps, decide to listen to non-professionals?
I can’t speak for anyone else. I can only speak for myself, a veteran who has been vaxed for pretty much everything known to man including anthrax… that for me, a COVID survivor, I was going to take the wait and see approach.. of course I’m the guy who waits to download the new iOS updates for a week or so because the .1 or the .2 updates quickly follow and fix the issues that arise after mass distribution that they didn’t catch in beta.

I can’t speak for anyone else. I can only speak for myself, a veteran who has been vaxed for pretty much everything known to man including anthrax… that for me, a COVID survivor, I was going to take the wait and see approach.. of course I’m the guy who waits to download the new iOS updates for a week or so because the .1 or the .2 updates quickly follow and fix the issues that arise after mass distribution that they didn’t catch in beta.
Well, OK den. What about the “lot of people”? Friends of yours?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT