ADVERTISEMENT

More Trump insurrection details in Woodward book released

The hatred for Trump causes a lot of people to believe that Milleys actions are justified. This is a guy calling his BFF saying he might be late for the game. This is top level national security
The General has a duty to defend the nation from enemies both foreign and domestic. At that particular point and time in his opinion an unhinged 45. Screaming the election needs to be overturned. Was a bigger threat to national security.

Given your posts, one has to assume your are either very young or drastically immature and not very bright. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
"Given the nature of your post" from the guy who in this very thread made an inaccurate claim and then when asked to provide any form of evidence went full pisspants "Everything trumper tells you". You dont have any evidence i believe the Q bullshit and i have been very vocal they are ****ing dumb. Change your ****ing pants bud.

"Given the nature of your post" from the guy who in this very thread made an inaccurate claim and then when asked to provide any form of evidence went full pisspants "Everything trumper tells you". You dont have any evidence i believe the Q bullshit and i have been very vocal they are ****ing dumb. Change your ****ing pants bud.
LOL. Every time you post, you make my point.

The top general of the USA having secret talks with his Chinese counterpart in absolute disregard for the chain of command and USA policy. I hope he gets court marshaled.
Lol. But Trump's behavior you're okay with. :rolleyes:

Not surprised. That's why I don't waste time on you dipshits anymore. Reason is clearly well beyond you and your ilk's capacity.

This is the same shit that has been rehashed 4k times. You of all people should know the peaceful transition bit was all the news at the time. Change your pants chris, if the dude would have incited anything you would have 700 tweets by now , but, instead, multiple investigations have been done and they dont have shit.

Is this it chris? Is this when they get Trump or can you acknowledge you have drank the piss flavored kool aid for the last 8 months?
I'm not reading where this is a "gotcha Trump" moment. It's simply acknowledging the reality of how tenuous and vulnerable are democracy was because of President Personality Disorder's insanity and the preparations and precautions the adults had to make accordingly.

But I'm not surprised you took this as another opportunity to deflect from Trump and take a pot shot at "Chris" and his pants and the kool aid he's consuming. Have you by chance considered looking in the mirror?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Lol. But Trump's behavior you're okay with. :rolleyes:

Not surprised. That's why I don't waste time on you dipshits anymore. Reason is clearly well beyond you and your ilk's capacity.
Can you post to where I say Trumps behavior is acceptable? I even point out that I’m cool with milley having the discussions with Nancy.
I’m not cool with his treason with China. Not cool at all.
It is okay to be able to break an issue down and agree with parts and not agree on others. Try it sometime

Nothing to see here. Just the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs agreeing that the former President of the United States was crazy and taking steps to avoid a nuclear attack.

And the usual suspects in this thread bleat away, blaming Milley. JFC

Yep. These knuckleheads might be just as insane as Trump.

At this point, it's a waste of time having dialogue with them.

Can you post to where I say Trumps behavior is acceptable? I even point out that I’m cool with milley having the discussions with Nancy.
I’m not cool with his treason with China. Not cool at all.
It is okay to be able to break an issue down and agree with parts and not agree on others. Try it sometime
Very first fugging response was a deflection to Milley. And you kept it going.

There was little doubt Trump was unhinged and insane. You're okay with him starting a nuclear war because he lost the election? And JFC that you have the gumption to talk about "treason" as a defense of Trump. Find a mirror. Unbelievable.

I used to respect you and thought you were one of the good ones. Obviously not. You are just as much a piece of shit as the other Trump chumps. Please do the world a favor and ingest bleach.

Very first fugging response was a deflection to Milley. And you kept it going.

There was little doubt Trump was unhinged and insane. You're okay with him starting a nuclear war because he lost the election? And JFC that you have the gumption to talk about "treason" as a defense of Trump. Find a mirror. Unbelievable.

I used to respect you and thought you were one of the good ones. Obviously not. You are just as much a piece of shit as the other Trump chumps. Please do the world a favor and ingest bleach.
First off. Enough of the classless insults. You wouldn’t do it to a person if you are standing in front of them. You are a better person than that. I’m not insulting you and I don’t deserve to have you spouting off a bunch of crap just because you are on a computer and we will never meet.
2nd. I have non issues with Milley taking in-house precautions after Jan 6th. No issue at all. However, he shouldnt be calling China on October 30 before the election and not on Jan 8th. That’s my only beef.

First off. Enough of the classless insults. You wouldn’t do it to a person if you are standing in front of them. You are a better person than that. I’m not insulting you and I don’t deserve to have you spouting off a bunch of crap just because you are on a computer and we will never meet.
2nd. I have non issues with Milley taking in-house precautions after Jan 6th. No issue at all. However, he shouldnt be calling China on October 30 before the election and not on Jan 8th. That’s my only beef.
Curious who you voted for?

What a shitty stance. They went against thr chain of command because orange man bad. Horeeeey sheet.
Hmmm...I had no idea you were this much in denial of what an existential threat Trump was to our democracy and the world. You've hidden your true colors well, but you really are a Trumptard, I see that now, and I'm glad I never met you.

If there's a hell, I hope you end up there. You are a such an ass clown. Your obsession with Chis is really projection. El oh El. Please ingest a gallon of bleach with the other dirtbag in this thread.

Hmmm...I had no idea you were this much in denial of what an existential threat Trump was to our democracy and the world. You've hidden your true colors well, but you really are a Trumptard, I see that now, and I'm glad I never met you.

If there's a hell, I hope you end up there. You are a such an ass clown. Your obsession with Chis is really projection. El oh El. Please ingest a gallon of bleach with the other dirtbag in this thread.
Holy shit, if you have an issue, get a ****ing tissue bud. Knowing Trump was a dumb **** and knowing there is a chain of command and some butt**** talking to people he shouldnt are mutually exclusive. You have officially pissed your pants.

Thousands of people showed up to protest, something well within thier rights and a very common practice at the time if you recall. A small percentage of them went into the capital and those people have been rightly fined/ imprisoned. You can piss and moan all you want but if there was anything remotely creditable they would hang trumps ass from thr nearest tree. 8 months later, cant produce shit.
JFC!

smh

Finally we see what true insurrection looks like. Hopefully Milley will be dishonorably discharged immediately for it.

I may actually help 1 candidate in the election and donate to his campaign. I’m not bringing a negative energy of thinking what happens if Trump wins it
I find it very troubling after the endless information on Trump in 2015 to election night 2020 you could still cast a vote for that.

Reactions: RileyHawk
It's funny that so many people are now taking Woodward's reporting as gospel, when they decried everything he said was a lie in his previous books.
It's worth noting that Trump has sat down for interviews with Woodward for each book, and has acted as a deep source in them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT