ADVERTISEMENT

Most fun car to drive

latest

Reactions: Run&Blade
This was the most fun car I ever owned, but they don't make them any more. :(

z1clb5rflqngxf8bwlrk.jpg
I had this as well and loved it. Every now and then look around to see if I can find one in decent shape to buy.

As for OP, check out a Benz C300. Great ride, every bit as fun as an Audi or BMW in sport mode, and the certified warranty is unbeatable.

Yeah. They FLY off our lot cause they're so awful. :rolleyes:

Jeeps fly off lots because they look cool,... I may still pick up a Wrangler someday even though I know I will ultimately regret the purchase.

I had this as well and loved it. Every now and then look around to see if I can find one in decent shape to buy.

As for OP, check out a Benz C300. Great ride, every bit as fun as an Audi or BMW in sport mode, and the certified warranty is unbeatable.
I drove mine for about 8 years and 120,000 miles before some idiot ran a red light and totaled me out in an intersection. It was a 1981 model that had a sticker price of about $12K. The only complaint I ever had with it was that it tended to hydroplane in moderate to heavy rain due to how light it was. Also, the AC in it had a drainage problem where the condensation would build up in the unit and sometimes leak on the passenger side floor. Other than that, a really great and fun car to drive. Probably should have been arrested a couple of times for what I put it through. :D

My GF no pics in SF, the one who dated Woody Harrelson before me no I couldn't taste him weed or patchouli, had Mini Cooper super sport or whatever the high end sport package model is called. Man that was fun to drive. I'm 6'1", 185, though. Anybody taller/bigger than that is probably not going to be comfortable at all in one of those little Mini Coopers. Such a fun car to zip around the Bay Area. She was fun.

This is the car:

2006_mini_gp_15500238979dc2b9JG_2930-940x668.jpg
Nice. I've started to really look at these when I move to Florida in four years.

Nice. I've started to really look at these when I move to Florida in four years.
Be ready to prove that you’re a moderate. Most won’t sell to anybody to the right of moderate. Scrub browsing history, posting history, social media prior to meeting with a salesperson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT