ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

suspect in custody….wonder what we will find out about then when they release details…

Reactions: HIWILLE
I am working a few houses down from the Pelosi home. Street is cordoned off with crime scene tape. No direct access. There seems to always be 3 or 4 black suburbans parked across the street.

Everyone is waiting for the picture of the guy before we know if there should be outrage
I'm outraged...as I would be by any home invasion. I was outraged when thieves invading the home of my aunt and uncle, tied them up, and held them at gunpoint while they ransacked the home.

What I'm hoping is that's what this is...a simple home invasion robbery attempt. If it's a political statement, that puts it at your door because you're the one supporting those who, at the very highest levels, endorse violence as legitimate political action.

I'm outraged...as I would be by any home invasion. I was outraged when theives invading the home of my aunt and uncle, tied them up, and held them at gunpoint while they ransacked the home.

What I'm hoping is that's what this is...a simple home invasion robbery attempt. If it's a political statement, that puts it at your door because you're the one supporting those who, at the very highest levels, endorse violence as legitimate political action.
Comical…cause the left is so peaceful…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT