ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

If it turns out to be some white guy , you all will be thumping your peckers that it was MAGA…

Don’t act like the persons color won’t matter for the political discussion on here
LOL...if it turns out to be a MAGA white guy, YOU'LL be the one "thumping your pecker".

I am working a few houses down from the Pelosi home. Street is cordoned off with crime scene tape. No direct access. There seems to always be 3 or 4 black suburbans parked across the street.
I would hope so, for the residence/spouse for the person who is third in the constitutional line of succession.

Reactions: Torg
Attacked with a hammer? Here's the perp.

10.1.10GregValentineByLuigiNovi1.jpg

It's like there isn't endless documentaries and studies on this era readily available that I have largely watched myself or anything. Projection indeed.
Yupp Chris, your endless need to relate everything to Nazi's is surely warranted.

You have no idea what you are talking about but I did laugh at you feeling educated because you have watched movies.

Dumb ass.

Waiting for the Radical Right to claim this attack wouldn't have happened if Pelosi was "packin".

I'm outraged...as I would be by any home invasion. I was outraged when thieves invading the home of my aunt and uncle, tied them up, and held them at gunpoint while they ransacked the home.

What I'm hoping is that's what this is...a simple home invasion robbery attempt. If it's a political statement, that puts it at your door because you're the one supporting those who, at the very highest levels, endorse violence as legitimate political action.
I don’t worry about much because it doesn’t help. Home invasion scares the shit out of me. I refuse to be unprepared in that situation.

I say drunk driving again with a wreck that caused the injuries sustained “at his house”. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from the cook or butler that had to take the fall for this. Always someone to blame, except the person responsible.

Just kidding of course. Lock the perp up.

Reactions: Peak_Hawk
Don’t lump myself in with you man. Im honestly curious on how this could happen to the 3rd most powerful person in DC home?
Broke out a back window to gain entry. If someone broke out a window in my house we have glass break sensors that would alert us asap. I have to assume they have a really good security system that woud do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT