ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

I don’t worry about much because it doesn’t help. Home invasion scares the shit out of me. I refuse to be unprepared in that situation.

Me neither. I highly recommend you mind the sign unless you want to be in for a bad day.

1_1_f0f1798c-ae08-44c4-bb59-823b99c355aa.jpg

Yupp Chris, your endless need to relate everything to Nazi's is surely warranted.

You have no idea what you are talking about but I did laugh at you feeling educated because you have watched movies.

Dumb ass.
I actually LOLd when I read this. This is gold.

Solid work by ih today. Unafraid to roll up his sleeves and get to work pushing false narratives, whataboutisms, with a dash of he don’t care because he just wants the House. Typical weak effort.

Last edited:
Solid work by ih today. I’m afraid to roll up his sleeves and get to work pushing false narratives, whataboutisms, with a dash of he don’t care because he just wants the House. Typical weak effort.
Lmao. The day after the election you will care.

Fox Fake News of course is saying the attack on Paul Pelosi “should be a wake-up call to Dems on crime, but they won’t change.”

• Wow
Reactions: Torg
Why do you want American democracy to end so badly? The only positive about it is when people like yourself realize in a decade what you did. You'll have no democrats to blame.

Reactions: win4jj
The Rand Paul stuff is just such typical false equivalence.

Pelosi either got attacked by a criminal intruder due to a robber/ crazy type or MAGA political type.

Rand got attacked by a neighbor during a heated exchange over their yards.
This. Jesus. Rand got pushed over by his neighbor after an exchange. Pelosi got assaulted with a hammer during a break in to find his wife.

not the same.

Fully committed to the troll game, and this is the result. You guys have normalized and made acceptable violence in the pursuit of political goals. You are rapidly moving from silly HROT goofball handle to a Pissy Pants style handle.

Well he is correct you got a problem with that obviously you do
I would like it to be known that you’re one of my favorite people. When you laugh at our posts, you drive our reaction score up. You’re a good man, even if your score is about 1 like to every 2 posts.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
I'm betting the guy was after Nancy. This shit is messed up folks. Get off social media.

Hi Ronnie B. Welcome to HORT. Tell us about yourself.
I'm a Rutgers fan from New Jersey. I got tipped off that there was a very informative thread on Ukraine War here (They were right) and most of the time lurk here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Fully committed to the troll game, and this is the result. You guys have normalized and made acceptable violence in the pursuit of political goals. You are rapidly moving from silly HROT goofball handle to a Pissy Pants style handle.
Isn’t there a lefty in prison right now being charged with attempting to assassinate a SCOTUS justice?

I just picked up a Remington Tac-14 tactical 20 gauge. I wanted something my wife could defend herself with when I work nights.
I guess not much kick to a 20 gauge?
That gun look like an invitation to slap yourself in the face.
Does she practice firing it from the hip?

This is going to be a fun one. He's a nut on all sides. Radical Castro nudist protester and hemp artist, also into QANON type conspiracies. Scramble on both sides to proclaim him "one of theirs", rather than that he's obviously mentally disturbed.

Horseshoe ends are touching on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT