ADVERTISEMENT

MSU - Indiana

cubsMDdmb

HR MVP
Jan 15, 2003
I’m sure everyone quit watching football after today’s Iowa debacle, but is anyone watching? Two things:

1. Indiana did the smart thing and let MSU score and LJ Scott high stepped in like an idiot. Good for Indiana.

2. No flag for high stepping???

All I know is I’m not happy with that after picking IU at +7.5.

I'm watching, and that high-stepping rule apparently only applies to Iowa and Wadley. Hell, LJ Scott did the same damn thing and not only do the officials totally ignore it, so do the TV announcers. I know some people on here quoted the rule after the Wadley thing and said that, even if you don't like the call, it was a penalty "according to the rule." Apparently not if you're LJ Scott and Michigan State.

This is just one more in the myriad of examples of why it's hard to watch sports. If high-stepping is "excessive celebration" once, it's excessive celebration every freaking time. Except it's not. BS.

Reactions: hwks4ever
Watched most of the second half. MSU is overrated and I realized the B1G is full of teams with glaring weaknesses. That game reminded there are little more than a few plays that separate the Top 25 and teams like the Hawks. B1G is full of ugly offense sans PSU, OSU, and somewhat WI

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT