ADVERTISEMENT

MTG: Caption this thread

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
What is the lady next to him her thinking?

GettyImages-2067199775_gdgp09

Reactions: BrianNole777
We had staffers having gay sex in the capital on camera... and John Fetterman in a hoodie and shorts...Proper decorum has been officially thrown out the window. I'm sure a simple ball cap can be overlooked.
I’d say kick them all out. Other companies have rules and dress codes and often can be fired for breaking these guidelines/rules.

Why are these “leaders” of our government treated so much differently then working Americans.

I’d say kick them all out. Other companies have rules and dress codes and often can be fired for breaking these guidelines/rules.

Why are these “leaders” of our government treated so much differently then working Americans.
because it isn't 1958 any more

someone's ability to do their job (which is what we should be concerned about) is not reduced because they don't like wearing a suit. this is only one step away from saying men shouldn't have long hair...

let mtg wear her master's hat if she wants to. let fetterman wear a hoodie if he wants to. who gives a sh*t...

We had staffers having gay sex in the capital on camera... and John Fetterman in a hoodie and shorts...Proper decorum has been officially thrown out the window. I'm sure a simple ball cap can be overlooked.
You're the guy in the matching clown suite at Trump rallies.
The staffers you referenced were fired, by the way. I don't see any pictures of Fetterman lately, and certainly not of him in a clown suit at the SOTU, so that seems to be a false statement.
What MTG did last night wasn't decorum, it's what happens when a political party becomes a cult. It's when being a seething victim becomes the point.

someone's ability to do their job (which is what we should be concerned about) is not reduced because they don't like wearing a suit. this is only one step away from saying men shouldn't have long hair...

let mtg wear her master's hat if she wants to. let fetterman wear a hoodie if he wants to. who gives a sh*t...
I give a shit. It doesn’t matter that it isn’t 1958 anymore. Dignity and decorum should still be the standard when you’re doing the work of the people. It’s the United States Congress, not a goddamn fraternity house. Put some pants on and take off your baseball cap.

It's called "respect". Respect for the rules of the House, respect for the moment. People with at least some amount of class will honor rules and decorum. She's not at a football game.

She has absolutely no class.

I give a shit. It doesn’t matter that it isn’t 1958 anymore. Dignity and decorum should still be the standard when you’re doing the work of the people. It’s the United States Congress, not a goddamn fraternity house. Put some pants on and take off your baseball cap.
mtg's lack of dignity and decorum has nothing to do with a baseball hat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT