ADVERTISEMENT

MTG: Caption this thread

I keep seeing the Fetterman argument being made. Any pictures of Fetterman in a clown suit and a politically themed hat from last night? Any pictures of Fetterman wearing a Biden/Harris 2024 hat?
You can't look at appropriate attire through a political lens, either a hat (regardless of what's on it) and a hoodie is appropriate or it's inappropriate. Personally, I think they both look ridiculous, but I'm a Gen Xer who still wears a suite to a job interview and I put on a sports coat when the VP comes to visit.

21dc-fetterman-lztk-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You're the guy in the matching clown suite at Trump rallies.
The staffers you referenced were fired, by the way. I don't see any pictures of Fetterman lately, and certainly not of him in a clown suit at the SOTU, so that seems to be a false statement.
What MTG did last night wasn't decorum, it's what happens when a political party becomes a cult. It's when being a seething victim becomes the point.
Except I've never been to and never will attend a Trump rally, nor will he get my vote in 2024

I keep seeing the Fetterman argument being made. Any pictures of Fetterman in a clown suit and a politically themed hat from last night? Any pictures of Fetterman wearing a Biden/Harris 2024 hat?
Yes because a hoodie and shorts is a model of class and dignity... whether he had on a ball cap or not last night isn't the point.

You can't look at appropriate attire through a political lens, either a hat (regardless of what's on it) and a hoodie is appropriate or it's inappropriate. Personally, I think they both look ridiculous, but I'm a Gen Xer who still wears a suite to a job interview and I put on a sports coat when the VP comes to visit.

21dc-fetterman-lztk-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
just for the record, that isn't a picture of him from last night

Reactions: BelemNole
just for the record, that isn't a picture of him from last night
I'm aware. Point is, if Fetterman looking like a potato sack doesn't bother you, then MTG looking like she's at a ball game shouldn't either. It really has nothing to with the fact she's a despicable person.

because it isn't 1958 any more

someone's ability to do their job (which is what we should be concerned about) is not reduced because they don't like wearing a suit. this is only one step away from saying men shouldn't have long hair...

let mtg wear her master's hat if she wants to. let fetterman wear a hoodie if he wants to. who gives a sh*t...
Well I don’t think she or the gay dudes banging each other can do their jobs either for that matter.

Also where is the cutoff if you allow certain things to happen as long as they do a good job?

Can a person rape someone else as long as they do a good job or is that too much? Can you assault someone, theft, OWI?
That’s why companies have guidelines. In this situation you’re not allowed to wear a hat. You’d think someone in the position she is in would want to be a role model or leader and not a little kid with a temper tantrum being a distraction. Doesn’t seem like a great employee in my mind.

What is a WOB? Not the first time I've seen this. I think I've figured out a Pepsi is posting something that has already been posted (not that it makes sense to call it a Pepsi).
You have diagnosed Pepsi, named after Pepsicock, who's calling card is to post old news that has been posted already.

WOB is short for "want of bees" who matt teach, probably a decade and a half ago, used instead of wannabe. It is essentially a malapropism, which is a word mistakenly used in place of a similar-sounding one, often with an unintentionally amusing effect. Think "escape goat" or doing a "flamingo dance." In this case, the thread title said "capture this thread" rather than "caption this thread."*

* Edited to note that Want of Bee was born 3/14/05.

Last edited:
Well I don’t think she or the gay dudes banging each other can do their jobs either for that matter.

Also where is the cutoff if you allow certain things to happen as long as they do a good job?

Can a person rape someone else as long as they do a good job or is that too much? Can you assault someone, theft, OWI?
That’s why companies have guidelines. In this situation you’re not allowed to wear a hat. You’d think someone in the position she is in would want to be a role model or leader and not a little kid with a temper tantrum being a distraction. Doesn’t seem like a great employee in my mind.
if you can't understand the difference about not caring about a dress code and not caring about committing sexual assault...i can't help you

Reactions: KFsdisciple
if you can't understand the difference about not caring about a dress code and not caring about committing sexual assault...i can't help you
I understand the difference, that’s why I asked where do you draw the line, which you didn’t answer.
I guess you don’t understand questions and are unable to help me.

I understand the difference, that’s why I asked where do you draw the line, which you didn’t answer.
I guess you don’t understand questions and are unable to help me.
i draw my line somewhere between "dress code violations" and "violent crimes"

So it’s okay to break the laws/rules just don’t do anything major.
i've already stated i don't care about the dress code. disagreeing with dress codes doesn't mean i support criminal behavior

beyond that, your little "dumbest guy on earth" character you're doing here is tiresome

You have diagnosed Pepsi, named after Pepsicock, who's calling card is to post old news that has been posted already.

WOB is short for "want of bees" who matt teach, probably a decade and a half ago, used instead of wannabe. It is essentially a malapropism, which is a word mistakenly used in place of a similar-sounding one, often with an unintentionally amusing effect. Think "escape goat" or doing a "flamingo dance." In this case, the thread title said "capture this thread" rather than "caption this thread."*

JFC, E. I have been on here since 2007 and I have NEVER seen that list. OMG, I am about to piss myself. Thank you for sharing!

What is the lady next to him her thinking?

GettyImages-2067199775_gdgp09
To me, it looks like she just farted and is waiting for the reaction of everyone around her. The lady on the left looks like she just smelt it. The dude looks like he is about to ask MTG if she did it, and MTG looks like she is trying to blow it away.

Even that argument rings exceptionally hollow given the fact that she was one of the chief complainers about his choice of apparel.

In her own words, from a tweet dated September 17, 2023
"The Senate no longer enforcing a dress code for senators to appease Fetterman is disgraceful. Dress code is one of society's standards that set etiquette and respect for our institutions. Stop lowering the bar!"

And she's so utterly bereft of anything even resembling integrity, that she probably either:
a) doesn't even remember making the EXACT argument that she now dismisses
or
b) thinks somehow what she did is "different"

As Forrest Gump so famously said, stupid bitch is as stupid bitch does.

Ah...that all makes perfect cents. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT