ADVERTISEMENT

Must be nice

You’d be at pool with fruity drinks and underage ( you shared the pics not me blame yourself)
Those were alcoholic drinks and they had to be at least 21yo (in this country - I guess they could be 18yo somewhere in Europe) to have them. I believe in the good in people - so I think they were following the law and, therefore, legal in all regards.

Reactions: BDE420
Prob what a Sevendust concert looks like.
vBbd_V.gif

Those were alcoholic drinks and they had to be at least 21yo (in this country - I guess they could be 18yo somewhere in Europe) to have them. I believe in the good in people - so I think they were following the law and, therefore, legal in all regards.
I have no way to verify and accept this rebuttal. Side note pool and drinks always a good day (I’d be drinking Guinness though)

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
I have no way to verify and accept this rebuttal. Side note pool and drinks always a good day (I’d be drinking Guinness though)
Everyone has their own drink preferences, but it's 100+ outside; I don't think I'd find Guinness to be very refreshing. That's the main reason I went with the fruity drinks - they're still the same 5% alcohol as beer (I usually drink Shiner Bock), but they're margarita, bahama mama, screwdriver, and strawberry lemonade flavored, which was nice - and allowed me to drink several of them quite easily.

Everyone has their own drink preferences, but it's 100+ outside; I don't think I'd find Guinness to be very refreshing. That's the main reason I went with the fruity drinks - they're still the same 5% alcohol as beer (I usually drink Shiner Bock), but they're margarita, bahama mama, screwdriver, and strawberry lemonade flavored, which was nice - and allowed me to drink several of them quite easily.
Sounds like a Jimmy Buffett concert (RIP) I’m in

• Love
Good on them for getting out and doing something they enjoy.

It might not be what I'd do, but I'm not going to knock them.
I drove by 4 people having a light saber fight in a park after dark not too long ago. It looked awesome and I would have stopped to watch if I weren't on the way to pick up my daughter(no pics).

Disclaimer: I'm only assuming that there were people, rather than dogs or aliens, playing with light sabers because all you could see were the light sabers.

I drove by 4 people having a light saber fight in a park after dark not too long ago. It looked awesome and I would have stopped to watch if I weren't on the way to pick up my daughter(no pics).

Disclaimer: I'm only assuming that there were people, rather than dogs or aliens, playing with light sabers because all you could see were the light sabers.
Now I'm imagining dogs playing with light sabers and I'm pretty much set until 5PM.

We were in Boston years back and we were walking around Boston Common. There were a whole bunch of people on a field playing Quidditch. They were all out there having a blast (and getting exercise, bonding w teammates, etc). We stopped and watched for a while. People should be able to get out and have their own kind of (legal) fun without anyone judging if it were cool enough.

Also, I think it would have been completely awesome if what you saw was a whole bunch of dogs out there playing with each other with light sabers!

Reactions: HawCory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT