ADVERTISEMENT

Say something nice about a Trump voter

While you may enjoy conversations on message boards, the vast majority of you would rather hang out with "me" than the soy boys on the board, and you know that.

Enjoy your thread fellas.
Among them, there's not a single soul who has ever ****ed a hot, little cowgirl on a bar at 2:30 AM as you both watch in the bar mirror.

The smarter of those people I know are going to vote for Trump actually know he’s a piece of shit human being, racist and a low IQ bully. But they like low taxes.

So this makes them just greedy, which is - well - better than brainwashed maybe? 🤷‍♂️
I'd say the border, inflation, Afghanistan, transgender stuff, DEI focus, high interest rates come up more often than taxes with those folks. At least with the folks I know...

7am and our boy was already wired for sound. He's going to have quite the manic episode rage posting all day on his various accounts. You know what they say though, you can't be a little bitch boy all day if you don't start in the morning!

I've made him my little bitch though and I love him. See, I stuck to the rules of the thread and said something nice.
Pretty sure this is how he starts each day out on the off topic board.
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

• Haha
Reactions: Hawki97 and torbee
Trump voters don't glorify life long felonious drug users who assault pregnant women and commit suicide >

I’ve stopped talking politics with friends and family. And I have them on both sides.
We argue here but in reality the outside world is different if you don’t seek out the opinions of others.
I was very pleasantly surprised by my visit to my relatives in South Alabama last week. I literally never heard the names Trump or Biden, never saw a bumper sticker on anyone’s vehicle and no discussion was held at anyone’s dinner table.
By the way the friendliness and manners of everyone we encountered, even at the convenience store was just such a reassuring thing. We seem to have let social media convince us things are a cross between Red Dawn and Heat of the Night. Not so.

I have relatives who are Orange Turd groupies. I have to be around them and pretend it doesn't matter.

A lesson learned is that politics is not a subject for discussion if family dynamics is important.

My sister is a big Trump supporter. Otherwise, she's caring person. She know enough to turn off Fox News or Newsmax when I'm around and not bring up politics as I'm not a milquetoast liberal. Give me stuff, I can give it right back. I don't start political conversations.

I don't open the can the worms but if anyone else does, it's free game, gloves off.

Barber shop, kitchen table, anywhere. Friends. Relatives. It don't- matter-no-how.

I'm an unapologetic bleeding-heart liberal.

I don't open the can the worms but if anyone else does, it's free game, gloves off.

Barber shop, kitchen table, anywhere. Friends. Relatives. It don't- matter-no-how.

I'm an unapologetic bleeding-heart liberal.
And I think that’s 💯 okay. Give and take. 🇺🇸

I'd say the border, inflation, Afghanistan, transgender stuff, DEI focus, high interest rates come up more often than taxes with those folks. At least with the folks I know...
The higher the tax bracket, the more willing they are to hold their nose and accept the gross parts (most of it) of Trumpism for the perceived personal economic benefit, in my experience.

The higher the tax bracket, the more willing they are to hold their nose and accept the gross parts (most of it) of Trumpism for the perceived personal economic benefit, in my experience.
I thought they were such (Trump)tards and such morons and POS’s they couldn’t possibly be in an upper tax bracket.
See? You learn something new every day!

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Jeez, you stupid broad. My relatives aren't Trump voters or supprters. And they all have gleaming and lovely smelling pie holes. Yours, no doubt, smells of Desantanus.
Oh honey…I’ve hit a nerve, haven’t I?
😂

It goes the opposite way also. Dirt poor people love trump, especially if they are white. Thus the so called "red states."

I thought they were such (Trump)tards and such morons and POS’s they couldn’t possibly be in an upper tax bracket.
See? You learn something new every day!
This is why stereotypes are bad. I imagine him with skinny jeans, a purple hair man bun with a bull nose ring and the guy who always has to talk to the manager where ever he goes.

When you live in an area as blue as I do, people will vote for the D behind the name without much thought. They are mostly good people who have been convinced that, despite Biden’s character, he is better than anyone the republicans would offer. The mental gymnastics they go through to defend that thought process amazes me.

Easy to flipflop the party.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT