ADVERTISEMENT

My Comment on the Now Deleted Liberal/Conservative Thread

markfromj

HR Legend
Sep 1, 2004
I’ll be dammed if I’m gonna type out a response, only to then be told the thread does not exist:

“I agree they are worthless terms not tied to party, but they are used traditionally is a way much broader than economically.”

I’ll be dammed if I’m gonna type out a response, only to then be told the thread does not exist:

“I agree they are worthless terms not tied to party, but they are used traditionally is a way much broader than economically.”
That you were leaning to vote for Trump is very concerning..

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm super glad you were able to get that out there into the world.

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by FaZe Clan

Who’s really behind this crap.
We all are. Yes, we are down to these two now, but earlier, we had many more choices on the non-incumbent (GOP) side.

Some people tried to get others the nomination. Most people did nothing.

So we as a group decided through action and inaction that these were the two FINAL choices.

We all are. Yes, we are down to these two now, but earlier, we had many more choices on the non-incumbent (GOP) side.

Some people tried to get others the nomination. Most people did nothing.

So we as a group decided through action and inaction that these were the two FINAL choices.
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

He’s not wrong. Why are we left voting for someone who is less of a piece of shit between the two. Who’s really behind this crap.
This. It's every election now it seems. Every time, I'm telling myself 'well, at least 4 years isn't THAT long...' and I hope it changes. It never does.

Probably Obama vs. McCain was the last time we had 2 decent candidates.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT