ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative attacks on birth control could threaten access

Yes zero effort

If there’s anyone still reading this thread could you please kindly explain to Huey the difference between birth control pills and RU-486? Or do I need to explain it to him?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If there’s anyone still reading this thread could you please kindly explain to Huey the difference between birth control pills and RU-486? Or do I need to explain it to him?
First abortion. Then abortion pills. Are you really stupid enough to think that birth control pills aren't next?

Reactions: franklinman
Your inability to think beyond your narrow myopia continues to be highlighted with every post. It's one of the reasons you get dunked on so often in these threads.

I've had enough fun exposing you as a fool but I'm confident it will continue to be evident.

First abortion. Then abortion pills. Are you really stupid enough to think that birth control pills aren't next?
A significant number of Republicans have opposed emergency contraception since it first became legal. That’s why some of the deepest red states like Louisiana are working to ban it.

Only 7% of Republicans want to ban birth control pills. That’s why you don’t see any Republican-controlled legislatures working to ban it and won’t see it any time soon.

The abject stupidity out of you and Riley is staggering.

Your inability to think beyond your narrow myopia continues to be highlighted with every post. It's one of the reasons you get dunked on so often in these threads.

I've had enough fun exposing you as a fool but I'm confident it will continue to be evident.
Rs lied about going after Roe. Then they lied about going after pills. They're lying about everything pregnancy related. TJ knows this. He's simply lying about that.

A significant number of Republicans have opposed emergency contraception since it first became legal. That’s why some of the deepest red states like Louisiana are working to ban it.

Only 7% of Republicans want to ban birth control pills. That’s why you don’t see any Republican-controlled legislatures working to ban it and won’t see it any time soon.

The abject stupidity out of you and Riley is staggering.
You are bad at this. Like insanely bad at this

Rs lied about going after Roe. Then they lied about going after pills. They're lying about everything pregnancy related. TJ knows this. He's simply lying about that.
Republicans spent 50 years trying to overturn Roe.

If you and Riley can’t understand basic concepts like 70% and 93% then I can’t help you to stop being stupid.

I’ll continue this conversation the first time there is a piece of legislation anywhere in America that has a realistic chance of outlawing birth control pills. Until then, you guys can just keep jerking each other off.

Republicans spent 50 years trying to overturn Roe.

If you and Riley can’t understand basic concepts like 70% and 93% then I can’t help you to stop being stupid.

I’ll continue this conversation the first time there is a piece of legislation anywhere in America that has a realistic chance of outlawing birth control pills. Until then, you guys can just keep jerking each other off.
I can understand basic concepts like the Republicans voting against contraceptive rights. Which you claim aren't at risk. Even though the Rs just got done voting to putting at risk. Your choice to pretend this never happened because of a poll.

Reactions: franklinman
I can understand basic concepts like the Republicans voting against contraceptive rights. Which you claim aren't at risk. Even though the Rs just got done voting to putting at risk. Your choice to pretend this never happened because of a poll.
If you possessed even junior high level thinking skills you would understand that the reason Republicans voted against the contraception bill had nothing to do with condoms or birth control pills. It had everything to do with the fact that the bill would have guaranteed access to emergency contraception such as abortion pills, and that's something that many Republicans simply aren't willing to do.

But you can't comprehend that basic fact because all you understand is the misinformation that your echo chamber sears into your psyche.

If you want to debate whether emergency contraception should remain legal then that's a discussion worth having. But stop lying about condoms and birth control pills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT