ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts at halftime "this feels like the 2015 hawk upset in Madison"; & Brock Vereen prediction

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
There was just this feeling like the defense just being tough, making plays, giving up some plays between the 20s. The first 4th down stop on Wisky's first drive. Everything, the offense just getting enough done with the one big play to win.

Just great defense, and good that Brock Huard spelled it out that the defense is great at yards per play and yards per pass completion, plus stopping the run.

Brock Vereen on BTN pre-game predicted an Iowa win today and the hawks looking to finish 11-1. Howard and the others on set laughed at him but hey the dude was right on today.

With this defense and Taylor/Stevens the 11-1 is possible.

There was just this feeling like the defense just being tough, making plays, giving up some plays between the 20s. The first 4th down stop on Wisky's first drive. Everything, the offense just getting enough done with the one big play to win.

Just great defense, and good that Brock Huard spelled it out that the defense is great at yards per play and yards per pass completion, plus stopping the run.

Brock Vereen on BTN pre-game predicted an Iowa win today and the hawks looking to finish 11-1. Howard and the others on set laughed at him but hey the dude was right on today.

With this defense and Taylor/Stevens the 11-1 is possible.
I never said I wouldn't prefer 11-1 over 8-4............I feel like people don't understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT