ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP tells black athletes to avoid Florida Public Schools

Because public schools are trying to offer black kids free educations and their supposed surrogates are telling them to turn it down because a made up profession is being eliminated.

NAACP: Hey don’t go to Florida they hate black people.

Black kid: But…I’m black and they just offered me a free education.

NAACP: Well, they got rid of DEI so there won’t be anymore diversity, equity or inclusion.

NAACP: Yeah. Totally racist.

Black Kid: Go Noles

Because public schools are trying to offer black kids free educations and their supposed surrogates are telling them to turn it down because a made up profession is being eliminated.

NAACP: Well, they got rid of DEI so there won’t be anymore diversity, equity or inclusion.

But if they can scholarships in non POS states, why choose Florida?

Because listening to dumb liberals who do nothing but exploit them is the opposite of smart.
Florida, like Iowa, has become hostile to anyone but straight white conservatives. Again, why live at a place like that if you can play in Cali instead?

Reactions: Tom Paris

NAACP asks Black student-athletes to reconsider Florida colleges​

Subject title: NAACP tells black athletes to AVOID Florida Public Schools​

Also the quote from the guy tells them to take their talents elsewhere.
The thread title was changed. Read the story

NAACP asks Black student-athletes to reconsider Florida colleges

The NAACP asked Black student-athletes to reconsider their decisions to attend public colleges and universities in the state of Florida, in response to the University of Florida and other state schools recently eliminating their diversity, equity and inclusion programs.

In a letter sent to NCAA president Charlie Baker and addressed to current and prospective student-athletes Monday, NAACP president and CEO Derrick Johnson wrote, "This is not about politics. It's about the protection of our community, the progression of our culture, and most of all, it's about your education, and your future."

Last year, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill that prohibits the use of state funds for any DEI programs. As a result, the University of Florida announced on March 1 it had closed the Office of the Chief Diversity Officer, eliminated 13 full-time DEI positions and 15 administrative appointments and halted DEI-focused contracts with outside vendors.

Other in-state schools, such as North Florida and Florida International, have also recently shuttered DEI programs.

NFL Hall of Famer and Florida great Emmitt Smith also spoke out, voicing his disgust at UF's decision and asking minority athletes at UF to "be aware and vocal" about the decision.

In a statement, Johnson said, "Diversity, equity, and inclusion are paramount to ensuring equitable and effective educational outcomes. The value Black and other college athletes bring to large universities is unmatched. If these institutions are unable to completely invest in those athletes, it's time they take their talents elsewhere."

The quote about telling them to go elsewhere was seperated from the first part of the quote so it was in the context of asking athletes to reconsider going somewhere else. He is not in a stand alone sentiment telling anyone to directly go somewhere else.

Iowa is anti LGBTQ, anti education, and anti women rights. None of what Reynolds is doing is about work ethic. It's about revenge.
Then work to get rid of her. The time is here. The Republican Party in the the state of Iowa has peaked. Don’t let this opportunity get away.

Nothing on a college campus is any of those things
Ofc it is. DeSantis has made a concerted effort to attack and even end measures designed to bring about equality and a deeper understanding of race. His Stop Woke Act is a great example of this.

• Haha
Reactions: WrapItUpB

Now do it for a black kid who doesn’t play football

The thread title was changed. Read the story

NAACP asks Black student-athletes to reconsider Florida colleges

The NAACP asked Black student-athletes to reconsider their decisions to attend public colleges and universities in the state of Florida, in response to the University of Florida and other state schools recently eliminating their diversity, equity and inclusion programs.

In a letter sent to NCAA president Charlie Baker and addressed to current and prospective student-athletes Monday, NAACP president and CEO Derrick Johnson wrote, "This is not about politics. It's about the protection of our community, the progression of our culture, and most of all, it's about your education, and your future."

Last year, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill that prohibits the use of state funds for any DEI programs. As a result, the University of Florida announced on March 1 it had closed the Office of the Chief Diversity Officer, eliminated 13 full-time DEI positions and 15 administrative appointments and halted DEI-focused contracts with outside vendors.

Other in-state schools, such as North Florida and Florida International, have also recently shuttered DEI programs.

NFL Hall of Famer and Florida great Emmitt Smith also spoke out, voicing his disgust at UF's decision and asking minority athletes at UF to "be aware and vocal" about the decision.

In a statement, Johnson said, "Diversity, equity, and inclusion are paramount to ensuring equitable and effective educational outcomes. The value Black and other college athletes bring to large universities is unmatched. If these institutions are unable to completely invest in those athletes, it's time they take their talents elsewhere."

The quote about telling them to go elsewhere was seperated from the first part of the quote so it was in the context of asking athletes to reconsider going somewhere else. He is not in a stand alone sentiment telling anyone to directly go somewhere else.
Cardale didn't go to the University of Ohio State to play school

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
NAACP is only interested in racism against blacks, all other forms of racism are golden.

Ofc it is. DeSantis has made a concerted effort to attack and even end measures designed to bring about equality and a deeper understanding of race. His Stop Woke Act is a great example of this.
DEI is just another in a line of bureaucratic scams. Create positions that promote racism and inflate college costs even more. Same people then complain that college costs and arm and a leg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT