ADVERTISEMENT

The Libs are going to love Dawn Staley. Lisa Bluder not so much.

I wonder how many people here, especially the boastful Hawkeye fans remember that Lisa Bluder coached a trans citizen at Iowa who tragically took their own life. The anonymous keyboard bullying gets more real remembering that.

Ultimately sports authorities need to draw a line somewhere so I may actually agree with the right for once. However this seems like hypothetical outrage and is definitely making a mountain out of a molehill as is almost every trans issue.

Draw a line- this ok, that not and move on. Whatever happened to the conservative idea of minding one’s own business? Look at the idiot wearing a mask in their car! Oh no a man is trying to look like a woman!
A full grown man with a penis denies woman a chance to swim at the ncaa championships, denies women a chance to swim in final heat, denies woman a chance to stand on podium, denies a woman a chance at national title.

Also flashes his penis around in the lockeroom and it’s the woman’s fault if they are uncomfortable.

Each of those in its own is a huge milestone. Thomas ruined it for lots of people. Nobody cares if he wants to pretend on his own time.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I wonder how many people here, especially the boastful Hawkeye fans remember that Lisa Bluder coached a trans citizen at Iowa who tragically took their own life. The anonymous keyboard bullying gets more real remembering that.
Who was that I forget.

That's one of the things I notice on this board. Many of the same posters who claim to be protecting women by being against transgender women competing in sports are the first to make comments about cis gender women that don't fit "their" definition of a woman.

Here's one from yesterday about Cardozo:

Yep. Even if you box him out, he just reaches over your head and takes the ball away.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Super simple solution,.. If you want to compete in athletics, and you are a man, used to be a man, or are working towards becoming a man, then you compete with men,.. If you don't like that, then don't compete.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
Yea, Becky Pepper Jackson looks really scary.

gettyimages-1497067192.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT