ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale’s “DEATH DAY” Manifesto???

The attack appears to be a deadly hate crime by a deranged trans shooter against Christian Americans. The liberal mainstream media has largely ignored the attack that resulted in six deaths including three children.

The local authorities and FBI had refused to release the manifesto to the public following the mass shooting by Hale in March.

Simple question.

Why did authorities wait so long to release this information?

FWIW, the information has not been released, the three screenshots are just a fraction of the material seized as part of the investigation.
The families of the slain children have challenged the release of the information as they feel it could lead to copycat crimes. While they could be part of the liberal media's grand scheme to hide these writings, I have not read anywhere that they are, in fact, part of the media.

In the Covenant shooting, it’s the parents who want the shooter’s writings kept secret.

She was a seriously disturbed young woman who was overtaken by rage and anger - and a serious level of self loathing.

Reactions: Tom Paris
FWIW, the information has not been released, the three screenshots are just a fraction of the material seized as part of the investigation.
The families of the slain children have challenged the release of the information as they feel it could lead to copycat crimes. While they could be part of the liberal media's grand scheme to hide these writings, I have not read anywhere that they are, in fact, part of the media.

In the Covenant shooting, it’s the parents who want the shooter’s writings kept secret.

Don't argue logic with MAGA, they don't have the mental intellect for it

Has anyone actually made a cogent point about what the released materials prove, other than an insane angry person did insane angry shit?
No, but I’m sure someone will be along to cover that aspect of the whole tragic chapter.
Not “MAGAS” of course, but the other intellectual heavyweights.

Learn? Other than people on social media will gladly use the awful deaths of other people’s children to try and advance some political agenda?

Idk. They should release the full manifesto don’t you think?
Sure. But again, nothing that has been released to this point has shed light on anything, and certainly has not given either side any type of "gotcha" material to help push their shitty agenda when it comes to this crap.

Sure. But again, nothing that has been released to this point has shed light on anything, and certainly has not given either side any type of "gotcha" material to help push their shitty agenda when it comes to this crap.
Agree and wonder why it’s has been under top secret. Release it all, but hiding it fuels conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Everyone here knows the answer to your question, but we live in times where the blatantly obvious is gaslighted away by disgusting individuals.
Parents of the children who died, as well as The Covenant School itself, have been fighting to keep the writings from being revealed to the public, arguing in a legal brief that no good can come from releasing the “dangerous and harmful writings of a mentally-damaged person.”

While most victims’ families are against releasing the manifesto, one family member wants it to be made public.

Reggie Hill, the brother of shooting victim Mike Hill, said, “For me personally, not knowing the shooter’s true motives leaves a large void in my heart and in my brother’s story.”

All sides of the argument presented their positions Monday, but there was no ruling.

Doug Pierce, an attorney representing the National Police Association, is at the forefront of a legal battle to obtain the manifesto from the Nashville Police Department.

Pierce argues that releasing such information is crucial, as it aids in studying and understanding the motives and thought processes of individuals involved in such tragedies.

The struggle for transparency is underpinned by the Tennessee Public Records Act, which stipulates that public records should be accessible, except for specific exceptions, according to Pierce.

Parents of the children who died, as well as The Covenant School itself, have been fighting to keep the writings from being revealed to the public, arguing in a legal brief that no good can come from releasing the “dangerous and harmful writings of a mentally-damaged person.”

While most victims’ families are against releasing the manifesto, one family member wants it to be made public.

Reggie Hill, the brother of shooting victim Mike Hill, said, “For me personally, not knowing the shooter’s true motives leaves a large void in my heart and in my brother’s story.”

All sides of the argument presented their positions Monday, but there was no ruling.

Doug Pierce, an attorney representing the National Police Association, is at the forefront of a legal battle to obtain the manifesto from the Nashville Police Department.

Pierce argues that releasing such information is crucial, as it aids in studying and understanding the motives and thought processes of individuals involved in such tragedies.

The struggle for transparency is underpinned by the Tennessee Public Records Act, which stipulates that public records should be accessible, except for specific exceptions, according to Pierce.

What you linked did not contribute to the reason the manifesto was not release quickly after the shooting.

The reason is that as soon as the shooter was identified as transgender, and as is evident from the "cracker" comments was also committing what should have been classified as a hate crime, the narrative could rapidly reflect poorly on the left.

As such, there was no way the powers that be wanted it out there.

The shooter was a student at this school years ago. Some long held resentment?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT