ADVERTISEMENT

This woman deserves the death penalty..

Reactions: ericram
I clicked on this thread expecting to see a video of a woman stealing a parking space or hanging out in the left lane for too long; maybe breastfeeding in public. That’s usually all it takes to trigger people on this board into wishing death on someone.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was actually about a deplorable criminal…

Not sure if we discussed this case. I wish after I read it I could unsee it.

An Ohio toddler died after her mom left her home alone while she took a 10-day vacation. A judge called it the ‘ultimate act of betrayal’

She's a POS and should never get out prison. No one deserves the death penalty as it's immoral. It's also quite expensive.

To have the death penalty you have to have a 100% accuracy in your justice system. We don't have anything close to that.

She's a POS and should never get out prison. No one deserves the death penalty as it's immoral. It's also quite expensive.

To have the death penalty you have to have a 100% accuracy in your justice system. We don't have anything close to that.

I wouldn't say no one deserves the death penalty. But I would say that our justice system has clearly made mistakes and probably will continue to do so. Since there is no perfect way to do it, it makes more sense to me that we get rid of the death penalty.

If you allow it people will always be pushing the bar.

It's hard to believe that these people exist in the human race. She forfeited her right to continue breathing.

OMG! How awful do you have to be?

This is one case where the death penalty is warranted and there is no doubt about what happened and who is guilty. That's enough internet for me for a while. Holy shit that's bad.

Last edited:

But when it's without a shadow of a doubt 100%...go with Faulty's tall building punishment.

I was appointed to to be guardian ad litem for 4 year old child once. When I got her out of the home she weighed .001 % of what she should weigh. Luckily the child lived. Parents weren't feeding her enough "because they didn't have money". Meanwhile the were on food stamps, SSD, and I found meth on their might stand.

I thought they were evil.

This story is even worse.

I was appointed to to be guardian ad litem for 4 year old child once. When I got her out of the home she weighed .001 % of what she should weigh. Luckily the child lived. Parents weren't feeding her enough "because they didn't have money". Meanwhile the were on food stamps, SSD, and I found meth on their might stand.

I thought they were evil.

This story is even worse.
As awesome as SSDs are I'd still be using HDDs if I had to. SSDs are a luxury not a necessity.

Not sure if we discussed this case. I wish after I read it I could unsee it.

An Ohio toddler died after her mom left her home alone while she took a 10-day vacation. A judge called it the ‘ultimate act of betrayal’

I honestly couldn't read past this, eric.

"...she returned home on June 16 last year to find her daughter dead. She’d been gone for about 10 days."

I think you may have found the one topic that will unite the board.

percentile genius

If you take your percentile literally, Google says a healthy 4 year old should weigh between 28 and 40 pounds.

.001% of 28 pounds is .448 oz.

.001% of 40 pounds is .64 oz

I do however assume that you did not mean .001 percent literally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT