ADVERTISEMENT

Natural Immunity for the win AGAIN

And how many stabs have you had?
Remember when Brilliant Joe said this: "For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm."

This is so weird. I've never worn a face mask, never had a shot and never had covid (at least I've never tested + for covid since I've never been tested for it). And these people who've masked up and had 4-5-6 shots keep getting covid and can't figure out why?

Maybe google 'antibody dependent enhancement' and 'IgG4 antibody switch covid vaccines'. It would be a good place to start. :rolleyes:

Well, I will take the advice of my doc and play the percentages. You go on listening to Trump
"Listening to Trump"?? That fat-assed moron is traveling the country bragging up his awesome jab that has saved 'millions of people'. One of the greatest medical miracles in mankind's history, people are saying.

So why aren't his followers getting jabbed if they're in his cult? Weird, huh.

The only cult here is the cult of Pharma. And you and Donny are both worshiping in it.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

Taking the vaccine was/is fine. No argument there. But mandates were not justified.

Reactions: Pinehawk
OP spent three pages of this thread showing that he doesn't understand how vaccines work. Buddy, it's okay to just say it up front and save all the time.
Vaccines work exceptionally well...at increasing corporate profits.

As far as safely and effectively preventing disease goes???
Meh, not so much.

"Listening to Trump"?? That fat-assed moron is traveling the country bragging up his awesome jab that has saved 'millions of people'. One of the greatest medical miracles in mankind's history, people are saying.

So why aren't his followers getting jabbed if they're in his cult? Weird, huh.

The only cult here is the cult of Pharma. And you and Donny are both worshiping in it.
🤣 🤣 🤣
Falls right in line with why a guy who is vile and disgusting managed to inspire more people to both vote for and against him in record numbers in 2020... somethings just don't make sense.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
mandates were limited to specific groups; not everyone.

And, despite you and your buddies' insistence, military mandates for vaccines have been a "thing" for decades now.
Yes, I would know that one personally, I've been through the shot gauntlet, despite somehow being an antivaxxer and all...It's quite literally, step to the line, they hit you in both arms... step to the next line, they hit you again...and finish it off with a penicillin shot in the ass.

But if you refused to get the MMR vaccine, they didn't discharge you.

Get a new job, then.

That's a company-related problem. Not Biden's fault.
My wife had to. The correlation & timing to Biden’s federal mandate was down to the minute. My company put us on six month notice and then when the courts got involved in Biden’s ruling my company’s HR/legal went quiet and they never brought it up again.

The stress of that six months was awesome and caused more detriment to my family’s health than the actual virus did.

A lot of Americans were affected. The mandate was never justified.

Companies change policies all the time.
If you don't like their policies, get a new job.

Why are you whining?
Because you fail to understand how the Biden administration affected many Americans in what is now viewed as blatantly unconstitutional.

It went beyond a mandate to federal employees.

Biden was threatening all private entities that have federal contracts. Private entities that take one penny of federal dollars. The reach expanded to millions of Americans all due to something the data now shows as a major over reaction and major executive over reach.

So don’t be surprised if Americans “whine” back.

Covid is more dangerous than the vaccines, idiot.

That is not even debatable at this point.
Depends on who you are. If you are fit(not your definition) and in great shape( again not your definition) the virus was a blip(unless you run distance, then you look like a prediabetic to the virus)

you've been comparing to a flu for the last few days

Because they are both seasonal, respiratory viruses.
Only Covid is now what influenza is in a really really bad influenza year (~60k deaths in 2023 from Covid)

Your inability to understand this is a You problem.

A lot didn't.
Early on, before doctors learned that steroids would calm the immune system from an infection, a lot of them died.

Around 55,000 people under age 50 in 2020 & 2021.
You’re definition of healthy isn’t mine. No co morbidities doesn’t mean healthy.

Getting the jab on Monday. Believe this is number five. I hear this is the one that activates the code and turns me into a zombie, so I'm getting my affairs in order. I need a first victim. Where's Mulva?

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT