ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis hanging in Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
these groups once relegated to the dark corners now feel empowered to spew their noxious ideology out in the open due to our state’s leadership REFUSING to condemn their speech and actions.
Do you genuinely believe she's correct about this?
That if TN state leaders publicly condemned Nazis these guys wouldn't cosplay anymore?

I'm dubious.

Reactions: aflachawk
They're nobodies for now and it's easy to laugh at people who are concerned about them, but I'm pessimistic about the current mainstream acceptable ways to mitigate the effects of climate change (i.e. little nudges to production and consumption). There will be demand for alternatives in the future that will be too great for the status quo to survive. One of those alternatives is going to be these guys.

That's a set up. Those aren't real Nazis.

Nazis won't cover their face. They believe they are superior and proud of the fact.

Wish people would stop pretending to be stuff like this. We have enough problems with hate, that we don't need pretenders stirring the pot.

Sorry, libs this is a set up. Don't fall for it.

Nazis won't cover their face. They believe they are superior and proud of the fact.

Wish people would stop pretending to be stuff like this. We have enough problems with hate, that we don't need pretenders stirring the pot.

The ones in Florida were fake as well?

I must be a real sick ****, because I saw that post header and expected to open the thread to a tweet/story about skinhead bodies dangling from tree branches in Tennessee.

Kinda slightest bit disappointed I was wrong.
I thought the same thing.

Wish idiots who shoot at people in Super Bowl parade celebrations would open fire at those idiots.

This should be an issue libs and conservatives agree on.

People pretending to be neo-Nazis deserve the same treatment as actual neo-Nazis. Either way, they should all be shot.

Feds can contact some gullible idiots and get them to go along with shit like this, but not if the idiots weren't already waiting and ready for it. Nobody is that persuasive

Of course they'll be condemned for what they support. They already are, worldwide. Overwhelmingly. They must always be able to demonstrate though. They're exercising a right guaranteed to them. Once we step on the Constitution, we're immediately thrust into a slippery slope. Just scoff at them and go about your business. And understand that being free isn't always attractive in how it appears.

Of course they'll be condemned for what they support. They already are, worldwide. Overwhelmingly. They must always be able to demonstrate though. They're exercising a right guaranteed to them. Once we step on the Constitution, we're immediately thrust into a slippery slope. Just scoff at them and go about your business. And understand that being free isn't always attractive in how it appears.
Did I say they should be prohibited from assembling? I actually do agree with skanky and them not showing their faces. They are cowards and I would support their employers sending them to the welfare line.

So where are all these gang bangers I have been hearing about? The ones ravaging large cities? Surely they would want to roll on some Nazis.

Must have taken a vacation day I guess.

And I’m laughing at you dumbass. Amazing how smart you think you are but how incredibly dense you are. You clown.
0aa4410f-e788-4ad0-98c3-40ddaf159d09_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT