ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis hanging in Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones in Florida were fake as well?

Not sure. Really crappy pictures. I actually think one or two look black.

If you can't see that the Feds are going this to stir up hate because it's an election year.

There are less than 120 KKK members and less than 250 Nazis in America, it's kinda weird we have all these gatherings happening. AB's now that is a different story, they have some numbers in the thousands.

Future note, white power groups will never cover their faces. If you see them with their faces covered, it's a set up.

Feds can contact some gullible idiots and get them to go along with shit like this, but not if the idiots weren't already waiting and ready for it. Nobody is that persuasive
Hey con, you want those charges dropped or a very reduced sentence, show up here at this time.

Persuaded doesn't have to be a favor or a pretty please.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Confirmation this isn't a Justin Trudeau supporter rally?
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If you can't see that the Feds are going this to stir up hate because it's an election year.

There are less than 120 KKK members and less than 250 Nazis in America, it's kinda weird we have all these gatherings happening. AB's now that is a different story, they have some numbers in the thousands.

Future note, white power groups will never cover their faces. If you see them with their faces covered, it's a set up.
You seem to know a lot about the KKK. How many skin heads do you know? I unfortunately do know a few. I used to work with some in Waterloo. They were so proud of their beliefs they even had it tattooed on themselves. Want to guess where the tats were?

The ones in Florida were fake as well?

5 groups from 7 seven states, and that put together four dozen for their demonstration?

Altamonte, Florida, September 2, 2023: Over the summer of 2023, GDL and the neo-Nazi Blood Tribe promoted and solicited donations for a “march of the redshirts” event in Florida. On September 2, approximately 50 individuals associated with the GDL, Blood Tribe, White Lives Matter, Dixieland Nationalists and Vinland Rebels marched around Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte, Florida before demonstrating on the Central Parkway I-4 overpass. The participants wore matching uniforms (red shirts, black masks and black pants), waved swastika flags, performed Hitler salutes and shouted, “white power” and “Jews will not replace us.” Known participants include individuals from California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Missouri and Texas.

I think this makes my point.

An online pollster earlier this year made waves when it announced that only two-thirds of young millennials believe the Earth is round. But a closer examination of the poll shows that 4 percent of those ages 18-24 who responded said they believe the Earth is flat, while another 5 percent said they had always thought it was flat but are now having doubts. (The remaining participants either said they didn’t know or were wavering on their belief in a round Earth.)

Fringes exist, and always will. The internet can make them more visible, but the idea that U.S. is on the cusp of the 4th Reich is hysteria.

You didn't answer my question. You think this guy actually hangs up the red sweater because of something a TN politician says about his beliefs? I don't. I think that's stupid.

5 groups from 7 seven states, and that put together four dozen for their demonstration?

Altamonte, Florida, September 2, 2023: Over the summer of 2023, GDL and the neo-Nazi Blood Tribe promoted and solicited donations for a “march of the redshirts” event in Florida. On September 2, approximately 50 individuals associated with the GDL, Blood Tribe, White Lives Matter, Dixieland Nationalists and Vinland Rebels marched around Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte, Florida before demonstrating on the Central Parkway I-4 overpass. The participants wore matching uniforms (red shirts, black masks and black pants), waved swastika flags, performed Hitler salutes and shouted, “white power” and “Jews will not replace us.” Known participants include individuals from California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Missouri and Texas.

I think this makes my point.

An online pollster earlier this year made waves when it announced that only two-thirds of young millennials believe the Earth is round. But a closer examination of the poll shows that 4 percent of those ages 18-24 who responded said they believe the Earth is flat, while another 5 percent said they had always thought it was flat but are now having doubts. (The remaining participants either said they didn’t know or were wavering on their belief in a round Earth.)

Fringes exist, and always will. The internet can make them more visible, but the idea that U.S. is on the cusp of the 4th Reich is hysteria.

You didn't answer my question. You think this guy actually hangs up the red sweater because of something a TN politician says about his beliefs? I don't. I think that's stupid.
No, I don’t think he hangs it up. Again, I hope they all show their faces and are promptly fired from their jobs, their wife’s leave them and they suffer the consequences of their actions by having society ostracize them.

I used to see a crap ton of skinheads at metal concerts in the 90’s wearing their suspenders and boots, especially in the quad cities area. It’s been 20-30 years since I’ve saw any in public.

The Hate Next Door is a great book that talks about the updating of their image to be more socially acceptable.

It was written by a guy who spent twenty years undercover with these groups.

Now they are in our Congress.

This is the result of people marching down main street in pussy hats and the rest of the obnoxious pride events.

No different than erecting a Satan statue in the state capital. You may not like or agree with them but you MUST tolerate it.

We live in times where we celebrate diversity and inclusion. Instead of suppressing the craziest members of our society we've chosen to celebrate it.

And here we are.

I love how you mention the KKK by name in one sentence then claim that a white power group will never hide their faces in another sentence.

irony GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT