ADVERTISEMENT

NBA star Ja Morant accused in police reports of punching teen, making threats

He could be a $500 million branding machine. His handlers must be crapping themselves, the ones without guns, that is.
He needs better handlers. He needs to dump every bad element in his life, including family members who will kill his future earnings. He literally could be the next giant super star of the NBA, but he’s blowing it.
I think he has already blown it, being a big brand endorser anyway. He may be able to fix his status on the court, if he's willing to dump his inner circle, but no company is going to touch him moving forward.

Not sure of his show contact, but Id assume he's getting dropped any second now.

Friday I heard some clip on ESPN radio, I think it was a former player saying it was going to take Ja two years of good ball and keeping his nose clean before his reputation was restored.

Now another stupid move, not sure he can recover.

My feed from people around here are all done with him- he went from town hero to the town ready to dump him quick

Much different, Morant has a 1 of 30 jobs in the world that takes incredible skill, effort and determination to be paid an incredible amount of money.

That dipshit in the picture just needed to find a district that was composed largely of people that is as dumb as her so she could be a representative every couple of years, no skill required
Ok, sure. Ja has a lot to loose, incredible opportunity because of his skill...etc.

My point is we have politicians flashing guns all the time now on social media because they "look cool" and their constituents agree.

Was Ja Morant doing anything different?

It’s nice that the team suspended Morant from team activities when they don’t have anything on the schedule that a veteran would attend for 3 months…

It’s nice that the team suspended Morant from team activities when they don’t have anything on the schedule that a veteran would attend for 3 months…
I heard they originally planned to execute him but the NBA told them they couldn't. They are such fun haters.

I'm hoping the NBA and the Grizzlies are currently plotting a "Malibu's Most Wanted" for Ja, where they kidnap him and drop him in the middle of an actual bad neighborhood, without his friends and dad, and see how he's able to cope. Seems like Ja had a pretty nice upbringing and might not be used to poor people, and violent people, and adverse situations. Netflix would pay BIG money for the broadcast rights to this limited series that sees him grow to appreciate his own life, as well as the plight of the people he's been emulating for social media clout.

The best case scenario here is that clown accidentally shoots one of his ‘friends’ in the head while live-streaming one of these silly little song-a-longs. He gets rid of a bad influence, the NBA gets rid of Ja, and it’s all recorded for evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: NDallasRuss
The best case scenario here is that clown accidentally shoots one of his ‘friends’ in the head while live-streaming one of these silly little song-a-longs. He gets rid of a bad influence, the NBA gets rid of Ja, and it’s all recorded for evidence.
Come one now, when talking bball only, Morant is one of the most fun players to watch. Constant entertainment on the court.

little extreme there bob. Do we actually know that Morant and his posse are up to no good? If they're not "up to no good", then they're just trying to look cool with guns.

Morant should sprint to the NRA and become their poster child. Tell them that he's being persecuted for abiding by his 2nd amendment rights. He'd be on FOX within an hour talking about how he's a victim of the government and NBA taking away his natural rights. Doubt he will do that though.

Ok, sure. Ja has a lot to loose, incredible opportunity because of his skill...etc.

My point is we have politicians flashing guns all the time now on social media because they "look cool" and their constituents agree.

Ja doesn’t represent constituents that enjoy pictures of their government representatives with guns. He represents big brands that want to present as family friendly to make money.

Solid point but when it comes to guns in the USA it's always different if it's young black male. From being freaked that they have them in the first place to not really caring if they use them as long as it's on other back people

Here’s a pic of Ja Morant after making another statement about bettering himself, after his 2nd gun incident in less than 4 months, and after giving an interview about how he’s a better person after his first incident…

81dRprsaYTL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Reactions: TennNole17
Man, I had heard about the punching a 17 year old thing, but when I initially read it, it only mentioned during a pickup game. So I assumed he may have not known the age of the person. Sometimes random pickup games can get pretty heated if someone is talking shit. But the additional details don't look good. Also hadn't heard of any of those other stories/incidents either. I liked Ja, but damn. It's difficult to like him after reading all of that. Seems to be surrounded by some folks that don't have his best interest in mind, and his fame seems to have gone to his head...a lot.

A lot of times a pick up sports game with kids can lead to a professional athlete running over those kids with his car. This seems really tame in comparison.

I'm hoping the NBA and the Grizzlies are currently plotting a "Malibu's Most Wanted" for Ja, where they kidnap him and drop him in the middle of an actual bad neighborhood, without his friends and dad, and see how he's able to cope. Seems like Ja had a pretty nice upbringing and might not be used to poor people, and violent people, and adverse situations. Netflix would pay BIG money for the broadcast rights to this limited series that sees him grow to appreciate his own life, as well as the plight of the people he's been emulating for social media clout.
Great movie

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT