ADVERTISEMENT

NBA star Ja Morant accused in police reports of punching teen, making threats

Divided on this. Don’t want him back too soon, if it means no earnest change; would suck to lose him for a while but be good for him to come back actually grown a little.

Divided on this. Don’t want him back too soon, if it means no earnest change; would suck to lose him for a while but be good for him to come back actually grown a little.
You'd cast him aside if he wasn't one of "yours". Good example of so many of our whys.

Silver stuck his neck out for him after the first issue. Morant is the best young high profile American in the game for the next generation so he was worth a “warning” or lighter punishment. That he turned around and basically spit in Silver’s face was going to lead to a major price to pay. If there’s additional crap on top of that, his b-hole better be puckered because the commish will be going in dry.

Just an educated guess based on observation.
Christ Chis- do you label anyone who’s not sucking your cock and liking your posts an inbred, racist magat?

I’m a pretty forgiving person, and my post history shows it. But, you keep living your life how you want- don’t assume so much.

Christ Chis- do you label anyone who’s not sucking your cock and liking your posts an inbred, racist magat?

I’m a pretty forgiving person, and my post history shows it. But, you keep living your life how you want- don’t assume so much.
I sincerely hope so and I'll take your word here. Be Best.

Reactions: TennNole17
Yeah but they get paid while they're sitting out those games. This will cost him $304k a game.
Jersey Shore Thank You GIF

So you agree that it's not the same as player who sit out games.

It also comes with conditions for his return. Those 25 games will give Morant plenty of time to do something stupid again, warranting further suspension, or to demonstrate that he's cleaned up his act. We'll see.
I do agree it’s not the same.
I just said most nba stars already sit out that many games. Nothing about pay involved at all.

I mean that as an owner of the grizz you’re able to put up with his sh!t because you’re only losing him for 25 games. Most nba stars already sit that out. It doesn’t hurt the team that much.
He should have been suspended at least half the season.

And as you stated. It’s not much of a penalty as you believe he will do something stupid again.
But yeah, he’s not getting paid. I’m sure he’s broke now.

Arenas got 50 for bringing guns into the locker room. LOL at you clowns whining that Morant didn't get more than 25.
One note with the Arenas suspension: There was a concern about suspending him past the end of the collective bargaining agreement. As it happened there was a lockout that cut short the next season.

Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT