ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

Great comeback by Sixers to force game 6!
Not a fan of either team but love the competition so rooting for Philly to push it to seven.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
I missed what jimmy butler had to say last night. Can someone link me to his comments?

Orlando leads 101 - 96 over Cleveland with 17.7 seconds left. Donovan Mitchell with 50 points for Cavs including all of their points in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Clippers will never win again with George and Leonard. George packed it in the whole 2nd half. Dude has absolutely no killer instinct.

The West features the 4 best teams .. these should be great series.
The East is more red-headed step-child like with the exception of Celts.
I see Cavs prevailing vs magic on Sun then losing to Celts.
Celts vs Knicks in final.
West too tough to pick.

Refs have been horrible these last couple of minutes. They made sure the knicks were going to win that game though with that kicked ball call, terrible moving screen call and then the foul called before the ball was inbounded.
Time for the game we have been waiting for.
Go wolves.

Last edited:
Reactions: wausauhawk
Man did the Pacers get absolutely boned in that last minute. 5 point swing on an obvious blown "kicked ball" call followed by Divincenzo getting rewarded for flopping 45' from the basket w 12 seconds left. Unreal

Man did the Pacers get absolutely boned in that last minute. 5 point swing on an obvious blown "kicked ball" call followed by Divincenzo getting rewarded for flopping 45' from the basket w 12 seconds left. Unreal

Here's the play ...

I'll go w Van Gundy's thoughts- "a lot of great actors here in NY."

More egregious was the deflected pass called a kicked ball. Instead of a breakaway dunk for Indy to go up 2, side out Knicks who hit a 3. Why is everything reviewable except a kicked ball?

Here's that play ... a bit into the video.

I'll go w Van Gundy's thoughts- "a lot of great actors here in NY."

More egregious was the deflected pass called a kicked ball. Instead of a breakaway dunk for Indy to go up 2, side out Knicks who hit a 3. Why is everything reviewable except a kicked ball?
Of course the NBA came out today and admitted the blown call on kicked ball....pacers are satisfied I am sure.

This clown didn’t just throw a heat pack on the court but he threw a towel at a ref as well. Then he skips out on meeting with the media after the game. Poor little guy couldn’t handle the heat so he threw a tantrum all game.
He was getting a little physical late in the game as well and didn’t get called for a single foul. He just bear hugged McDaniels when he was shooting and jumped into towns when he was shooting a 3.
Not that it matters but I can’t see how he isn’t suspended for at least the next game.

This clown didn’t just throw a heat pack on the court but he threw a towel at a ref as well. Then he skips out on meeting with the media after the game. Poor little guy couldn’t handle the heat so he threw a tantrum all game.
He was getting a little physical late in the game as well and didn’t get called for a single foul. He just bear hugged McDaniels when he was shooting and jumped into towns when he was shooting a 3.
Not that it matters but I can’t see how he isn’t suspended for at least the next game.
Very disappointed in Murray’s antics last night.

He’s played like shit for a month or more.

Very disappointed in Murray’s antics last night.

He’s played like shit for a month or more.

Me too. Pretty uncharacteristic. Everything about the nuggets was just off last night. The body language in the second quarter was not good. Looked like they knew they couldn’t keep up with the wolves. That swag they had last year is long gone. Minnesota however, sure does have that swag right now. They are a confident bunch and could just win the whole damn thing this year. Edward’s is legit.

Me too. Pretty uncharacteristic. Everything about the nuggets was just off last night. The body language in the second quarter was not good. Looked like they knew they couldn’t keep up with the wolves. That swag they had last year is long gone. Minnesota however, sure does have that swag right now. They are a confident bunch and could just win the whole damn thing this year. Edward’s is legit.
Agreed. We looked exhausted and ready to be done, which was weird. The Wolves defense was next level. I’ve never seen anything like last night.

Bench has also underperformed all season. I miss Bruce Brown so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT