ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tickets For Sale - Post them Here

Feb 14, 2020
With it being close to tournament time, it might make sense to have a tickets-for-sale thread to avoid this joint being littered with separate sale posts. I'll start:

The good news: my wife is super pregnant.
The bad news: the due date is right after NCAA's so I'm watching from home. Single ticket for sale in Section 122, Row 39. I'm hoping to get close to breaking even. I'll eat the fees if someone will pay face value at $283. Thanks in advance.

2 for sale. Bought 4, only need 2. Section 126, row 3. $550 for both. Des Moines area. Email if interested. Update: These are sold.

ftbynsj3v5cnsthh5omr

Last edited:
I am looking to sell 2 tickets in section 103, row 38. I bought these from Ticketmaster last year and they are currently in the mail. Asking $313 each to break even.

Has anybody received their tickets yet? I bought a couple pairs on ticketmaster and haven't got them yet.

This is already more tickets available than last year.

I suspect scalped ticket prices will be very low this year.

Reactions: jvclark
I have 2 extra seats available. All sessions. Section 136. Row 39. Asking $636 total for the two. I’m in the Des Moines area. Email: bblaylock9@gmail.com call/text 515-494-9935.

I have two All Session tickets for sale. Want to recoup what I paid. $310 each. Section 138, Row 41, Seats 23 and 24. Call 319-310-8206 if interested. Ask for Jim. Cedar Rapids.

Sold.

Last edited:
I emailed US Bank stadium about tickets bought through Ticketmaster and they said Ticketmaster handles sending them out and didn't have a date. Emailed Ticketmaster and they said US Bank handles it and that their info says they would ship on Feb 20.

Reactions: hambltrl
We have 4 tickets in 136 (Hawk section) All sessions

Row 11 seats 10,11,12,13

Willing to sell for $250/ea. cash to Hawk fans.

email: chfhm@netins.net

Located in Clarence, Iowa and have tickets in hand.

2 Left

Last edited:
Wow, there are so many tickets available already this year. It’s looking good for those who are buying, not so good for those who are selling.

1 all session ticket for sale Section V7 Row 4 Seat 8 $200obo. Reply with an email address if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Finally got my tickets have been printed notice today, not a conspiracy theorist but wondering if the delay is due to the desire to sell more tickets on the primary market?

Reactions: rcb28
I have 4 extra all session tickets in hand for sale. They are in the Hawkeye section. Section 136 row 13 seats 19-22 aisle seats. $295 each firm. email me at mcglew31@gmail.com if interested. Go Hawks! SOLD

Last edited:
Has anybody received their tickets from ticketmaster? been seeing a lot of people getting their tickets but was wondering if it was from the university or secondary market like Ticketmaster or stubhub

Reactions: stick89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT