ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tickets For Sale - Post them Here

Are the scalpers trying to cut their losses already?

Yes. The past several years all-session prices this far in advance were 2x face value. This year people aren’t even getting face value now. Simple economics when you triple the supply.

It probably hurts selling now below face, but prices will continue to drop.

I will find it interesting to see what the pro stadium scalpers do:
*Will they not even show up?
*Will they give you $50 for all session hoping to sell for $100?
*Or will they buy at normal prices before they realize lower demand and just sit on them and refuse to budge on price?

Reactions: Gobblin
I got (2) session 2 tickets section 131....great seats if you are looking to piecemeal your seats

$50 takes them both or another reasonable offer for a fellow Hawk fan

I was wanting to go but can’t now co worker has to have throat surgery and 2 of us can’t be gone at the same time thanks for though.

Folks:

I have 3 tickets I would like to sell if anyone is interested.

Section 225 Row 8 Seats 6-8. Face value for the tickets all sessions is $450. I would gladly let them go for $200.

My dad purchased us lower bowl seats through ASU (live in AZ) and wanted to sit closer. Please send me line if you are interested. You can send me an email to eurocivics@hotmail.com

Thanks.

I have 2 all session tickets for sale. Section 116 Row 31. These are lower level seats, asking $220 for each. That is well below face value, email me if interested or make a reasonable offer if you think that is too much. All offers will be considered. Would rather not sell to a non Hawk fan. GO HAWKS!! thholm@myomnitel.com

PRICE DROP

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s been posted before, but what sections for ncaa’s are the bulk of Iowa fans sitting in?. Thx

I have 3 all session available, for some reason or another the others who wanted to come when I bought them have backed out. I'll sell them for $200 a piece (paid $250 each). I was a little overzealous on the early ticket release due to having so much trouble getting tickets in Cleveland and missing out on Pittsburgh.

I bought a row of 5 tickets in Section C1, Row 13, Seat 1 - 5. Club level.

2 of them are reserved for 1stplacehawk and myself. (we get dibs on the 2 seats closest to aisle :D)

Reactions: hawkeyejr
I have 3 all session available, for some reason or another the others who wanted to come when I bought them have backed out. I'll sell them for $200 a piece (paid $250 each). I was a little overzealous on the early ticket release due to having so much trouble getting tickets in Cleveland and missing out on Pittsburgh.

I bought a row of 5 tickets in Section C1, Row 13, Seat 1 - 5. Club level.

2 of them are reserved for 1stplacehawk and myself. (we get dibs on the 2 seats closest to aisle :D)
Lax-what’s ur email?

3 seats all sessions tickets for sale. $600 Total. Free overnight shipping. Section 143 Row 39 seats 18-20.

Text me at 309-531-7716.

foxbRookie
For sale....one (1) All Session ticket for the Nationals in Minneapolis. Old timer with pre-existing condition...rethinking the wisdom of attending. Section 136, Row 26, Seat 19. $200 for the tickets.

Please e-mail foxbn1@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

I have 6 all-session tickets available Sec 103 Row 39 seats 34-39. Will send ASAP if interested.
Paid $280 per ticket face value plus taxes/fees but willing to take $250 a piece. jwurth5@midco.net

I have 6 all session tickets for sale. Paid $1,088 for them face value on ticketmaster. Section 231 row 3 seats 5-10. Will part with all 6 for $880 total. Can reach me at 3095071836 or craig.trevor14@gmail.com if interested, thanks.

With it being close to tournament time, it might make sense to have a tickets-for-sale thread to avoid this joint being littered with separate sale posts. I'll start:

The good news: my wife is super pregnant.
The bad news: the due date is right after NCAA's so I'm watching from home. Single ticket for sale in Section 122, Row 39. I'm hoping to get close to breaking even. I'll eat the fees if someone will pay face value at $283. Thanks in advance.

I have two extra all session tix in Iowa section, 134 row 9. Will sell both for $350 total.
text me at 563-299-6890

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT