ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Women's Tickets

For fellow season ticket holders I got an e-mail notification from the ticket office at 11:24 that my tickets are available. I signed up for the presale as soon as they sent that e-mail out.

All of this makes me wonder how many season tix will sell in a year or 2. On one hand, Iowa has some tremendous talent coming in and fans Caitlin brought to the game may have seen the product is more entertaining than they thought (it has gotten much better). OTOH, Clark is a unicorn when it comes to getting eyes on the sport and maybe those up and comers can’t sustain that.

Iowa's WBB attendance will remain high but dropoff from constant sellouts. I'll guess we average around 10k next year, finishing second behind South Carolina.

@Ehawk1fan. Have you gotten rid of the extra all session tickets in Albany?? Still interested if you have them.
I still have them I have to talk to my son on them tomorrow but fairly sure I don’t have them sold yet but told some people at the game today. I can’t figure out how to personal message you on this if you know how send me one and we can discuss further without the whole world part of it.

I still have them I have to talk to my son on them tomorrow but fairly sure I don’t have them sold yet but told some people at the game today. I can’t figure out how to personal message you on this if you know how send me one and we can discuss further without the whole world part of it.
I’m not sure how to send a personal message either. Feel free to shoot me a text.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT