ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly 80% of all Twitter traffic during Super Bowl was fake/bot-produced

lulz, I remember him saying he was going to get rid of bots on Twitter. Instead the complete opposite has happened.

On the bright side though, I've gained a ton of new followers that are all very attractive women w/ large breasts.

The same thing happened before they shutdown Yahoo chatrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Great. Thanks OP.

Why didn’t you just put up a big sign and say poster whose name we dare not mention please come defend Boy Genius Elon.

harry-potter-dont-speak-his-name.gif

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
People still use Twitter/X?

Why? It's a dying and unreliable platform.
Because if you are willing to wade through the sewage (which admittedly gets harder every day) it remains one of the best ways to curate links to actual journalists, sports figures, comedians and other interesting people’s work in one spot.

Reactions: McLovin32
Because if you are willing to wade through the sewage (which admittedly gets harder every day) it remains one of the best ways to curate links to actual journalists, sports figures, comedians and other interesting people’s work in one spot.
Just follow your favorite people and set alerts for certain people you like to get info from. Boom #fixed

I don’t deal with bots at all with my Twitter Xperience but I also don’t scroll or go through the comments.

Just follow your favorite people and set alerts for certain people you like to get info from. Boom #fixed

I don’t deal with bots at all with my Twitter Xperience but I also don’t scroll or go through the comments.
Not a bad idea. But I’m pretty lazy, lol.

I don’t understand why the platform won’t allow you to limit content to ONLY those you follow.

It’s almost like Elon has other motives for forcing fake bullshit down everyone’s throat 🤔

The comments aren’t the end of the world but you can see it from there.

First 20 comments are guaranteed to be blue check purchased mouth breathers.

I only saw like a million links to knock off versions of the Caitlin Clark Nike shirt last night. Also, don't tweet asking about tickets if you want a bunch of spam replies too

Reactions: Moral
lulz, I remember him saying he was going to get rid of bots on Twitter. Instead the complete opposite has happened.

On the bright side though, I've gained a ton of new followers that are all very attractive women w/ large breasts.

What would Twitter be without all the Russian bots? Elon saved free speech by bringing them back.

Not a bad idea. But I’m pretty lazy, lol.

I don’t understand why the platform won’t allow you to limit content to ONLY those you follow.

It’s almost like Elon has other motives for forcing fake bullshit down everyone’s throat 🤔
It does, the front page on your phone says up top “For You” and “Following”.

Like I just use it mainly for sports news so I set an alert when someone I want to know info from Tweets something then just turn my notifications off so I don’t get bombarded with Twitter alerts. When I open the app I just go to my alerts and it’s all there for people you mainly want to intake information from

It does, the front page on your phone says up top “For You” and “Following”.

Like I just use it mainly for sports news so I set an alert when someone I want to know info from Tweets something then just turn my notifications off so I don’t get bombarded with Twitter alerts. When I open the app I just go to my alerts and it’s all there for people you mainly want to intake information from
The “following” tab doesn’t prevent endless ads and other bullshit polluting the timeline.

Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT