ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby TE arrested for burglary - stealing vape products.

Bbbwwwwaaaa, I don’t need to defend anyone I don’t personally know just like you don’t need to defend your racist coaching staff. Your program is riddled with scandal and bad behavior with nothing to show for it.
Skirt fan says the once mighties have “character”. But of course we must ignore everything that says otherwise.

Makes sense when your life’s goal is to have your own single wide trailer.

Oh and if KF is a racist then why did the players recant their stories once they were under oath? Right, must ignore that as well. Skirt fan demands it. Now give us an emoji skirt fan. Dance for me.

Skirt fan says the once mighties have “character”. But of course we must ignore everything that says otherwise.

Makes sense when your life’s goal is to have your own single wide trailer.

Oh and if KF is a racist then why did the players recant their stories once they were under oath? Right, must ignore that as well. Skirt fan demands it. Now give us an emoji skirt fan. Dance for me.
Hahaha, you’re a racist POS like KF. Hahaha.

Really, from Article

Earlier this month during fall camp, Nebraska head coach Matt Rhule strongly defended Gilbert in his quest to gain immediate eligibility.

"I’m just gonna be really, really disappointed if he doesn’t get it,” Rhule said earlier this month. “He’s the most deserving young man (to get one). If he doesn’t get it, they shouldn’t even have the waiver. The NCAA should not even have the waiver if he doesn’t get it. But there’s a lot of parties involved, and there’s a lot of entities out there that don’t always have peoples’ best interests at heart.

"But Arik deserves it one hundred percent, in my humble opinion. The great thing about me is I’ve been through so much, I don’t care, I’ll say what I think. If he doesn’t get it, no one should and they should not have this waiver.”

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/nebraska-tight-end-arik-gilbert-arrested
That was in regard to his transfer, not his arrest weeks later. Arik started his career at LSU and then transferred to Georgia and then Nebraska thus requiring a waiver to play. Nice spin though but swing and a miss.

Looks like he’ll be heading home to his native home of Georgia. He won’t see the field for Nebraska if he’s convicted. Rhule has higher character than KF as he won’t try and excuse this behavior….
You’re an idiot
Have we mentioned that before?
Still trolling around an Iowa board I see ?
Lame. You need to get a life bro. Or a girl…course since u spend all your time hanging over here I’m guessing the latter isn’t in the cards for you …

That was in regard to his transfer, not his arrest weeks later. Arik started his career at LSU and then transferred to Georgia and then Nebraska thus requiring a waiver to play. Nice spin though but swing and a miss.
I know it was in regards to his transfer. There were two transfers, who had transfer twice already, a player that went to South Carolina and one that transferred to FLA St. Both were denied the waiver. But to say:
"I’m just gonna be really, really disappointed if he doesn’t get it,” Rhule said earlier this month. “He’s the most deserving young man (to get one). If he doesn’t get it, they shouldn’t even have the waiver. The NCAA should not even have the waiver if he doesn’t get it.

Now after the arrest does he feel the same way. I understand he needs to stand behind his players.

Bbbwwwwaaaa, I don’t need to defend anyone I don’t personally know just like you don’t need to defend your racist coaching staff. Your program is riddled with scandal and bad behavior with nothing to show for it.

Be honest, it sucks how far Nebraska football has fallen for Nebraska fans. Mightily. I think you’d readily admit that. It bothers you. And that’s the bottom line for why you troll here so often. It’s not about Iowa. It’s about you being angry about a storied past that’s never coming back. I get it, do your thing man. I appreciate the likes you work so tirelessly to hand out by the thousand(s).

Be honest, it sucks how far Nebraska football has fallen for Nebraska fans. Mightily. I think you’d readily admit that. It bothers you. And that’s the bottom line for why you troll here so often. It’s not about Iowa. It’s about you being angry about a storied past that’s never coming back. I get it, do your thing man. I appreciate the likes you work so tirelessly to hand out by the thousand(s).
Great post.

Very accurate of this Nebber toolbag’s life.

Is it bad that I love his jealousy of big bro Iowa?!?!

TNB!!!

You’re an idiot
Have we mentioned that before?
Still trolling around an Iowa board I see ?
Lame. You need to get a life bro. Or a girl…course since u spend all your time hanging over here I’m guessing the latter isn’t in the cards for you …
I'm still trying to figure out what "bbbwwwaaa" is that he keeps typing.
Maybe the sound he makes while pole smoking farm animals?

Last edited:
He'll be back in 2 weeks. Now had he put 5 bucks on the Kentucky Derby? Death penalty
Argue Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

you would be fine betting on the Kentucky Derby because the NCAA doesn’t sponsor horse racing.

Really, from Article

Earlier this month during fall camp, Nebraska head coach Matt Rhule strongly defended Gilbert in his quest to gain immediate eligibility.

"I’m just gonna be really, really disappointed if he doesn’t get it,” Rhule said earlier this month. “He’s the most deserving young man (to get one). If he doesn’t get it, they shouldn’t even have the waiver. The NCAA should not even have the waiver if he doesn’t get it. But there’s a lot of parties involved, and there’s a lot of entities out there that don’t always have peoples’ best interests at heart.

"But Arik deserves it one hundred percent, in my humble opinion. The great thing about me is I’ve been through so much, I don’t care, I’ll say what I think. If he doesn’t get it, no one should and they should not have this waiver.”

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/nebraska-tight-end-arik-gilbert-arrested
"Rhule the tool"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT