ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby TE arrested for burglary - stealing vape products.

Iowa turds will wave at sick kids for attention, but mentally ill adults from Georgia get no sympathy. Oh wait, he’s African American, it makes perfect sense why you racists have 5 pages on the poor guy. Racism and a connection to Nebraska football is all you a$$holes need. Iowa fans are cockroaches.

Iowa turds will wave at sick kids for attention, but mentally ill adults from Georgia get no sympathy. Oh wait, he’s African American, it makes perfect sense why you racists have 5 pages on the poor guy. Racism and a connection to Nebraska football is all you a$$holes need. Iowa fans are cockroaches.
Only five posts to be ignored. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkPocrisy
Really poor effort pole smoker. Sounds like you can really relate to this mentally ill husker. Just in case I wasn’t clear, I’m saying YOU are OBVIOUSLY mentally ill yourself. What can we do to help?

• Haha
Really poor effort pole smoker. Sounds like you can really relate to this mentally ill husker. Just in case I wasn’t clear, I’m saying YOU are OBVIOUSLY mentally ill yourself. What can we do to help?
Mentally ill African American Georgian, I understand why you racists make fun of him.

• Sad
Reactions: GHawk
Ruhle needed recruiting cred, so he brought in a kid that was previously at 3 schools in 2 years.
What could possibly go wrong?

Nebby is a shitshow and changing coaches won't change that fact.

Imagine if they lose to Northern Illinois today?

• Haha
If Neb loses to northern Illinois it will be bigger news on this board than anything Iowa ever accomplishes, you gays are bunch of Nebraska obsessed buffoons.

I have a client in Lincoln...lifer who took over his Father's business. Nice people and a solid business. Over cocktails his Dad (a Husker donor) laughed about how loose things were "back in the day". The phrase "you can't get away with that sh** now" was uttered more than once.
SEC begs to differ.

• Haha
If Neb loses to northern Illinois it will be bigger news on this board than anything Iowa ever accomplishes, you gays are bunch of Nebraska obsessed buffoons.
Huh... You might have something there, although it's going to be tough to beat the joy we all derived by watching the looks on the faces of Nebbie fans as their vaunted Huskers got run over by Georgia Southern last year. That was a thing of beauty right there.

You have something there, we are miserable turds and get more joy from big bro husker losses than anything Iowa accomplishes. It’s historical jealousy combined with the fact our team has never been relevant in a weaker conference than the big8/12.

You seriously need to seek some professional help skippy. Your presence here has gotten old and you add absolutely nothing to any discussion. No matter which handle you use. I now have add another you on my ignore list.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT