ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby TE arrested for burglary - stealing vape products.

I know it was in regards to his transfer. There were two transfers, who had transfer twice already, a player that went to South Carolina and one that transferred to FLA St. Both were denied the waiver. But to say:
"I’m just gonna be really, really disappointed if he doesn’t get it,” Rhule said earlier this month. “He’s the most deserving young man (to get one). If he doesn’t get it, they shouldn’t even have the waiver. The NCAA should not even have the waiver if he doesn’t get it.

Now after the arrest does he feel the same way. I understand he needs to stand behind his players.
The only thing Rhule has said as of that video is he received the call just prior to hitting the field for practice and he didn't have all the details so couldn't comment on the situation. Stated the reporters probably had more info than he did but he's aware of the situation.

Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
That was in regard to his transfer, not his arrest weeks later. Arik started his career at LSU and then transferred to Georgia and then Nebraska thus requiring a waiver to play. Nice spin though but swing and a miss.
Next stop, Minisoda, where crime is their culture and the DAs never met a felon they didn't love!!

Bbbwwwwaaaa, I don’t need to defend anyone I don’t personally know just like you don’t need to defend your racist coaching staff. Your program is riddled with scandal and bad behavior with nothing to show for it.
Yes, clearly the Duhbraska program just oozes class and character. ROFLMAO.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're a funny little troll. Pretty sure this is you, just admit it and come out of the toilet where your favorite football program resides. And enjoy your mighty struggle this season for bowl eligibility.

Any post that’s not negative about Nebraska drives little bro Iowa fans nutty with rage.
My reply was to your post stating:
"Rhule has higher character than KF as he won’t try and excuse this behavior….

For your info I think Rhule will review the situation before making a statement. I like Rhule so I was not negative toward him. But your post was negative toward KF. You just like to twist crap for your agenda here.

Not sure why my comment drove such hate. I merely commented with a true statement on Arik, nothing more.
No hate, just pointing out the obvious to skirt fans. As a fan base you all still basically believe it is the 1990’s and Nebraska is still mighty. Too bad the last 20 years has sucked so bad for you that Nebraska clings to a bogus sell out streak as their calling card for relevancy.

Gilbert was taken into custody Tuesday morning in Lancaster County, according to police records. Officers were called to SJ’s Liquor and Vape Shop in the 2600 block of O St. shortly before 2 a.m., according to a statement from the Lincoln Police Department. That’s where they arrested Gilbert without incident after they found him with more than $1,600 worth of vape products, Delta 8, cigars and lighters in a bag.
In Gilbert’s defense, reports surfacing that Scott Frost was hiding in the vape bathroom, and could have stopped him.

Any post that’s not negative about Nebraska drives little bro Iowa fans nutty with rage.
You have got to be kidding. There may be a few on here that care something about Nebby...but most of us think of you just as another west team. I have never been to your forums (that I can actually remember), but if I have or did...it would be the week before we play because I like to visit other teams fans before we play. Now, I have a thought about the Badgers because we have not dominated them in the last 7 years. Now tell me, what is your reason for being here? Why are you obsessed with Hawks?

Reactions: Blackleaf40
You need to leave me out of your comments since you're just here to be a dick. No reason for you to act the way you do, it's an embarrassment to the rest of us!
Whatever floats your boat, these clowns are not capable of having any type of reasonable interaction with anyone if the topic is Nebraska football. Thankfully Iowa fans do not have the cajones to act like this in person.

I applaud your optimism.

• Haha
Reactions: jimbob22
Years ago, on another site, there was a Wisconsin fan, “STLBadger“, that continuously trolled the Hawkeye forum. Obsessed with the Hawkeye board Just like this guy.

Whatever floats your boat, these clowns are not capable of having any type of reasonable interaction with anyone if the topic is Nebraska football. Thankfully Iowa fans do not have the cajones to act like this in person.

I applaud your optimism.
The next reasonable post from you will be the first. The only thing you want to talk about is the Starter Jacket and VHS era for the once mighties.

Dance for me some more my puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: shudaddy
Years ago, on another site, there was a Wisconsin fan, “STLBadger“, that continuously trolled the Hawkeye forum. Obsessed with the Hawkeye board Just like this guy.
Will they stick around after the Gopher victory tomorrow night?

Bbbwwwwaaaaa, I enjoy forcing you Iowa fans to muck up your board. Who knew simple emojis would trigger you internet tough guys.
If you really believe you are mucking up our board you might be interested in a bridge I have for sale. Reality says what you are really doing is validating all stereotypes of Nebraska and it’s moronic fan base.

Dance puppet, dance.

I am glad skirt fan refuses to listen to his fellow skirt fan and insist on making the Nebraska fan base look like the morons we know and love.

Keep up the great work.

I am pulling the string again puppet, dance.

• Haha

I applaud your optimism.
Even your own fanbase is embarrassed by you

Bwaaaaaahaha!!! Bwaaaaaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you ARE thankful Hawk fans don't come up and tell you what they think of you....of course....you're hiding behind another spam account so that checks out.

• Haha
You all should just quit feeding this troll.
Better off ignoring his drivel.
Personally, I'm done with this clown. His act has grown tiresome.
It sucks being Nebby fan these days...Let him stew in their irrelevance. Appears he gets off getting reactions from Hawk fans. (No woman involved; I'm sure of that.)

Any Iowa players get arrested today? Are the African American Iowa players still be forced to put buckets on their head to cover up their corn rows or dreds????
1. Nope. This ain't Lincoln. We don't have a coach that greased cops and media to cover up public record.

2. Never happened but when reality isn't drama enough, the board drama queen will just make sh!t up.

3. How's it feel knowing members of your own fanbase want nothing to do with you?
I'm laughing at you if your curious. I delight in your embarrassment shorty!

• Haha
Any Iowa players get arrested today? Are the African American Iowa players still be forced to put buckets on their head to cover up their corn rows or dreds????
Hey Skirt fan did you know that the player who had the bucket on their head did that on his own? Of course not that doesn’t fit your fantasy.

Have a football player hide in a closet or under a bed today while a teammate beats his girlfriend? Nebraska class and “character” all the way.

Must ignore?

Dance puppet, dance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT