ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska neckbeard

BigHawksFan

HR All-State
Nov 25, 2011
Just wanted to say that was a pretty epic neckbeard that guy had in the ice cream shop in between two tatted women in Lincoln during the tv timeout @ 7:45 of the 3rd qtr.

Go Purdue

Were just following the look of the North Dakota people. See you after Turkey day bad ass.
Tough guy.. about as tough as the rest of the husker fans laughing about a 14 pt win at Purdue last week..

Yep, a true blue Husker fan trolling your boards to see what Hawkeye nation is up to. And yes I agree we are not deserving of a number 8 position in the polls. I have us around 20 to 25.

We will try and keep the internet sensation over on our board.
Sorry guys!
He is being eaten alive on our board right now.

Lol. "Bam! That just happened!"

We're all crazy about college football. Honestly, we Nebraska and Iowa fans should stop beating up on each other. As a person who has lived in multiple states throughout the US, these people exist everywhere, as unfortunate as that is.

I have lived in PA, OH, IN, and VA, too. And CA, OR, and ID. Hicks everywhere. Every state had their inbreds. But Nebraska or Iowa attacking each other is a moot point.

We both love our teams. We should really group together, hate each other when we play each other - and then become advocates for each other afterwards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT