ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska should have won by a lot more

But we'll take it I guess. Let's be real that Iowa team was not B1G Champ Game material. They were a bad team.

That said, Nebraska had more talent everywhere. Iowa has good coaching for the talent level. Think you guys should extend B. Ferentz.
Then why ony 4 wins and the longest non bowl streak in the country. Iowa with no talent won 7.

Reactions: Hawk fan in Minn
But we'll take it I guess. Let's be real that Iowa team was not B1G Champ Game material. They were a bad team.

That said, Nebraska had more talent everywhere. Iowa has good coaching for the talent level. Think you guys should extend B. Ferentz.
To answer your question, no. nebby was lucky that the best DBack in the league (and maybe in all of the NCAA) got knocked out and your guy didn't get tossed for targeting. We play that game again anywhere again and Iowa wipes the field up with your sorry-assed team.

Nebraska is a horrible, horrible team with an interim coach. I mean we fired our regular coach.

Yet this crappy Nebraska team is still way, way better than Iowa.
4-8 and how many consecutive years since Nebby has been to a bowl game? Congrats on the win but you should not be beating your chest over this win

Reactions: BBHawk

I will take less talent, a winning record and a bowl game to what Nebraska has put on the field for almost the last decade. Iowa's offense has only been a complete shit show for two years, but Debbie has been a complete shit show for almost a decade. I will take that. LOL

Nebraska is a horrible, horrible team with an interim coach. I mean we fired our regular coach.

That way, way better team scored once on a gimme in the second half. Had 8 drives for 101 total yards. nebby was lucky Iowa gifted them the TD to start the half or Iowa woukd have ran away with it. For all of the nebby athletes they are crap when it comes to winning.

Enjoy watching the bowl games again this year.

Iowa has more talent at the linebacker, d-line, and tight end positions. Prolly a push at the running back position.

Lol...you’re not a big follower of college football?

Same old Nebraska to get conservative in the fourth quarter. I think Nebraska could have easily won that game 42 to 7. Something like that. I can't believe how much time Thompson had in the pocket. Just shredding that Iowa defense. I almost felt bad one point.
lol...I know you’re trolling and can’t possibly believe any of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT